• CPFMarketPlace is now a read-only archive for reference. New registrations and creating new posts and threads have been disabled.
• The Manufacturer's and Dealer's Corners have been moved to the Commercial Corner on CandlePowerForums.com.
• Want To Sell (WTS) and other sales threads will now be listed at The CPF Mall
• Want To Buy (WTB) and Want To Trade (WTT) will be listed in a specific forum in the General MarketPlace on CandlePowerForums.com.
• Additional information regarding these changes can be found in the Administrative Announcements forum on CandlePowerForums.com.
    Flashaholic*

Default $old: Princton Tec Eos Headlamp(NIP), and PT Eos Bike EXC condition $35 shipped

Want to sell my NIP Princeton Tec Eos Headlamp NIP and PT Eos bike used as a headlamp a couple times. Both as a package for $old35 shipped. First to post "I'll take it" with prompt payment gets it. PP only, for $pf35 shipped.
    Outside USA gets a $6 shipping credit. Thank you.
    Last edited by slaps; 02-27-2015 at 03:13 PM.

Default Re: WTS: Princton Tec Eos Headlamp(NIP), and PT Eos Bike EXC condition $35 shipped

Incoming PM

Enlightened

Default Re: WTS: Princton Tec Eos Headlamp(NIP), and PT Eos Bike EXC condition $35 shipped

I'll take it !!! PM w/ Paypal info. thanks, have a great day !!!