• CPFMarketPlace is now a read-only archive for reference. New registrations and creating new posts and threads have been disabled.
• The Manufacturer's and Dealer's Corners have been moved to the Commercial Corner on CandlePowerForums.com.
• Want To Sell (WTS) and other sales threads will now be listed at The CPF Mall
• Want To Buy (WTB) and Want To Trade (WTT) will be listed in a specific forum in the General MarketPlace on CandlePowerForums.com.
• Additional information regarding these changes can be found in the Administrative Announcements forum on CandlePowerForums.com.

Arrow *gone* pair of HP touchpads dual boot 16gb/32gb

****traded****

Photos on request but no surprises, just a couple of touchpads bought from the fire sale and used almost daily. They both are dual booting WebOS and Android 4.0.3 ICS I do believe there are updated ROMS so do some research and have some fun.

There are no obvious cracks/defects or scratches. They both have HP slim fit cases and I think I have a couple of other aftermarket cases if I can find them. They both work great and are perfect for everyday tasks with nice bright screens. These would be great for the kids to play with.

Usual rules apply, CONUS only. $150 for both shipped via USPS Priority mail with tracking. Paypal is good and interesting trades are always considered. They'll both be wiped clean ready for you to set up. PM with any questions.
    Last edited by averagejoe81; 02-23-2015 at 08:28 AM.

Flashaholic

Tried to reply to the last pm but your box is full, send me your address and it will go out tom.

Flashaholic

Default Re: *gone* pair of HP touchpads dual boot 16gb/32gb

Just a follow up, trade was agreed upon and fulfilled by both ends without incident. Thanks again!