• CPFMarketPlace is now a read-only archive for reference. New registrations and creating new posts and threads have been disabled.
• The Manufacturer's and Dealer's Corners have been moved to the Commercial Corner on CandlePowerForums.com.
• Want To Sell (WTS) and other sales threads will now be listed at The CPF Mall
• Want To Buy (WTB) and Want To Trade (WTT) will be listed in a specific forum in the General MarketPlace on CandlePowerForums.com.
• Additional information regarding these changes can be found in the Administrative Announcements forum on CandlePowerForums.com.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 40
  1. #1
    Flashaholic XTAR Light's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hong Kong & Shenzhen
    Posts
    181

    Default Hear you! XTAR tries to make your dreams come true!

    Dear everybody,

    This XTAR market department, we are always here to hear you! In


    July, we will have a series of anniversary activities. As a charger


    designer and manufacture, we are lucky to have you accompany for the


    past years. And we wish we will be so lucky in the future.


    Here, we want to hear you. We want to make more people's dream


    come true. We want to know more about you. What work are you doing?


    What's your hobby? What kind of goods that need batteries you are


    using? Which battery charger do you have? Is XTAR VP1 good? What kind


    of chargers you are dreaming? Why?


    More from you, Better we will do! More people are join in, more surprise we will give! Follow XTAR facebook, know more about the latest news.


    XTAR Team
    Let the dark nowhere to hide!!
    http://www.xtarlight.com/

  2. #2
    Flashaholic* moshow9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    El Paso
    Posts
    1,199

    Default Re: Hear you! XTAR tries to make your dreams come true!

    My first main li-ion battery charger was a Pila. It suited me well but began to malfunction earlier this year. Prior to getting a replacement I had only been using a USB charger.

    The replacement that I decided on was, in fact, the VP1 and I enjoy it. Dual, independent, channels with the ability to charge a wide range of cells. Maybe in the future, allowing the charger the ability to safely, and independently, charge cells including 10440 and under, or even 3v would be nice. An potential all in one charger.
    Click Here to view my lights

  3. #3
    Flashaholic XTAR Light's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hong Kong & Shenzhen
    Posts
    181

    Default Re: Hear you! XTAR tries to make your dreams come true!

    Quote Originally Posted by moshow9 View Post
    My first main li-ion battery charger was a Pila. It suited me well but began to malfunction earlier this year. Prior to getting a replacement I had only been using a USB charger.

    The replacement that I decided on was, in fact, the VP1 and I enjoy it. Dual, independent, channels with the ability to charge a wide range of cells. Maybe in the future, allowing the charger the ability to safely, and independently, charge cells including 10440 and under, or even 3v would be nice. An potential all in one charger.

    Thanks, we got more advice about the selectable 4.3V/4.35V voltage, so may i ask what goods do you use and need what kind of batteries? Thanks.
    Let the dark nowhere to hide!!
    http://www.xtarlight.com/

  4. #4
    Flashaholic* tobrien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The State of Georgia
    Posts
    2,322

    Default Re: Hear you! XTAR tries to make your dreams come true!

    I have the WP6 II, VP1, and MP2 and they're all great!

    I'd love to see a Maha C9000 Li-ion equivalent from XTAR.
    Sting. Sting would be another person who's a hero. The music he's created over the years, I don't really listen to it, but the fact that he's making it, I respect that.

  5. #5
    Flashaholic XTAR Light's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hong Kong & Shenzhen
    Posts
    181

    Default Re: Hear you! XTAR tries to make your dreams come true!

    Quote Originally Posted by tobrien View Post
    I have the WP6 II, VP1, and MP2 and they're all great!

    I'd love to see a Maha C9000 Li-ion equivalent from XTAR.
    Thanks for your support, and we are trying our best to make a "Maha C9000 II", It is a joke, anyway, we will try.
    Let the dark nowhere to hide!!
    http://www.xtarlight.com/

  6. #6
    Enlightened njet212's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Surabaya - Indonesia
    Posts
    84

    Default Re: Hear you! XTAR tries to make your dreams come true!

    Quote Originally Posted by tobrien View Post
    I have the WP6 II, VP1, and MP2 and they're all great!

    I'd love to see a Maha C9000 Li-ion equivalent from XTAR.

    +1



    Quote Originally Posted by XTAR Light View Post
    Which battery charger do you have? Is XTAR VP1 good? What kind of chargers you are dreaming? Why?



    XTAR Team
    I have VP-1 i like it because you can set the current 0,25 - 0,5 - 1 Amp and i think it's the best charger around for now.

    What kind of charger i'm dreaming? Maha Wizard C9000 like but in Li-ion charger form. It would be awesome if you could build such charger with specification:



    • Programable current with mininum Current 50 mAh and Maximum Current 5 ~ 6 Amp
    • 2 slot bay and 4 slot bay version with independent charging slot
    • Selectable output from 3,6 V and 4,2
    • Different mode of charging mode such as: normal charge, refresh and analyze, battery break-in
    • Support smallest size li-ion from 10440 - 26650
    • Thermal Protection and auto cut-off when charging is done
    • Build in Fan so helps charger stay cooler
    • LCD display to show charging time and battery capacity


    Why i want this charger? because i want maximized the battery and battery is one of important thing in a flashlight besides heat sink and driver.
    ~ Back2daHooD ~

  7. #7
    Flashaholic lightcycle1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    260

    Default Re: Hear you! XTAR tries to make your dreams come true!

    Make a more robust charger similar to the Nitecore i4.

    with LCD displays, 3 or 4 user selectable charge rates,
    takes ANY battery 18650 and below, a discharge/break in mode, reliable termination, good cooling.
    Make sure the bays are larger so were not sqeezing in 18650 cells, give us somemore room. Have it work in either an auto-detect/termination, or user set charge voltage limit on each bay. 4 bays please. 6 would be groovy.
    Make it from top notch components and workmanship. Make it to last and not fail. MAKE IT SAFE, AND CONFIDENT THAT YOU WONT BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN USING IT.

    I'll buy two if you can do this.


    Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by lightcycle1; 07-17-2013 at 08:17 PM.

  8. #8
    Flashaholic XTAR Light's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hong Kong & Shenzhen
    Posts
    181

    Default Re: Hear you! XTAR tries to make your dreams come true!

    Quote Originally Posted by njet212 View Post
    +1





    I have VP-1 i like it because you can set the current 0,25 - 0,5 - 1 Amp and i think it's the best charger around for now.

    What kind of charger i'm dreaming? Maha Wizard C9000 like but in Li-ion charger form. It would be awesome if you could build such charger with specification:



    • Programable current with mininum Current 50 mAh and Maximum Current 5 ~ 6 Amp
    • 2 slot bay and 4 slot bay version with independent charging slot
    • Selectable output from 3,6 V and 4,2
    • Different mode of charging mode such as: normal charge, refresh and analyze, battery break-in
    • Support smallest size li-ion from 10440 - 26650
    • Thermal Protection and auto cut-off when charging is done
    • Build in Fan so helps charger stay cooler
    • LCD display to show charging time and battery capacity


    Why i want this charger? because i want maximized the battery and battery is one of important thing in a flashlight besides heat sink and driver.
    Good features, thanks. These features may be the main ones people are interested in.
    Let the dark nowhere to hide!!
    http://www.xtarlight.com/

  9. #9
    Flashaholic XTAR Light's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hong Kong & Shenzhen
    Posts
    181

    Default Re: Hear you! XTAR tries to make your dreams come true!

    Quote Originally Posted by lightcycle1 View Post
    Make a more robust charger similar to the Nitecore i4.

    with LCD displays, 3 or 4 user selectable charge rates,
    takes ANY battery 18650 and below, a discharge/break in mode, reliable termination, good cooling.
    Make sure the bays are larger so were not sqeezing in 18650 cells, give us somemore room. Have it work in either an auto-detect/termination, or user set charge voltage limit on each bay. 4 bays please. 6 would be groovy.

    Make it from top notch components and workmanship. Make it to last and not fail. MAKE IT SAFE, AND CONFIDENT THAT YOU WONT BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN USING IT.

    I'll buy two if you can do this.


    Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2
    Got it
    Let the dark nowhere to hide!!
    http://www.xtarlight.com/

  10. #10
    Flashaholic Bigmac_79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    476

    Default Re: Hear you! XTAR tries to make your dreams come true!

    I posted this on facebook as well, but I'll put it here too.

    1. A charger that can charge both Lithium Ion and NiMH batteries would be great. Each bay charging independently.

    2. A "portable power" charging device. A charger that charges one or two 18650 batteries, but the batteries are enclosed in the device and are put in and out through some sort of removable tail cap (like the battery tube of a flashlight). The device can charge via a USB cord, and also has a USB output port for charging other devices, such as phones and tablets. It is small enough to fit in a pocket easily.

  11. #11
    Enlightened
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    31

    Default Re: Hear you! XTAR tries to make your dreams come true!

    Charger:
    LiFePO4 capable charger.
    A true smart charger. I want to plug-n-charge, and not have to concern myself with safety. A charger shouldn't overchcarge. I'd also like a charger that will automatically discharge to the right voltage so I can safely store my lithium-ion.
    Independent charging. I only charge a single cell, so if you make a multiple bay charger, I don't want the combined current running into a single cell.
    Voltage meter.
    Health meter? I suspect the battery will perform differently when recharged as the battery ages.
    18650 and 16340 sizes.

    Lights:
    Magnetic control ring. I don't need infinitely variable either.

    Beacon. I want to find my light in the dark.
    Last edited by snakyjake; 07-18-2013 at 02:09 PM.

  12. #12
    Flashaholic
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    223

    Default Re: Hear you! XTAR tries to make your dreams come true!

    Hi XTAR

    - 4 slot bay
    - Charge current: 0.25A, 0.5A, 1A, 1.5A, 2A
    - 4.3V and 4.35V support eg. for Sanyo UR18650ZT 4.3V, UR18650ZTA 4.35V, Samsung ICR18650-30B, 4.35V, Samsung ICR18650-28A 4.3V, LG ICR18650-D1 4.35V, Sanyo UR16650ZT, 4.3V etc.
    - 26650 size support
    - LCD or OLED display with real-time voltage, capacity and elapsed time

    The most important for me: 4.3 and 4.35V support
    Last edited by gopajti; 07-18-2013 at 10:19 AM.

  13. #13
    Flashaholic
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    148

    Default Re: Hear you! XTAR tries to make your dreams come true!

    Most important - make an expensive charger that is reliable and works! Chargers are so cheap now days... I have a drawer full of 1/2 ass chargers. Some have stopped working on the 16340's but still do 18650's... some have 1 of 2 or 2/3 of 4 bays that still work with some battery types... some of the time.

    I can't just throw them all away and buy one good charger because to my knowledge there isn't one that exists. They are all pieces of crap, trying to be the cheapest one built with a plethora of functions that sometimes sort of work. Make one that lasts for years... that can be counted on.

    With that in mind, I'd love both a big charger for home and a small charger.

    The big (Huge) charger would have 4 bays and could do NiMH AAA's - D size as well as the same size in Lithiums. Though it would be big, it would be the only charger needed. I'd even add micro USB/iphone jacks - it'd be the place you could count on to charge anything. Maybe even have a built in tester that tells you the voltage on top... like those generic phone battery chargers with expandable prongs to fit any size.

    Small travel charger
    I'd so love to see both a single/double 18650 QUALITY travel charger! Something that easily opens, is waterproof and encapsulates 1 or 2 18650 batteries and has a port to charge and be charged on it. You could use it as a back up battery to charge your cell phones etc, switch out the batteries when they ran out and you could use it to charge the same 18650 batteries when you got back to a place with an electrical outlet.

    They do have those on the market now... most of them cost about $5 on the internet (+$20 shipping) and are worth about $5. They are all cheap, delicate flowers that need to be handled with the greatest of care to get 10 cycles out of them. Make a good one! One that is tough, doesn't have to be babied, can take lots of different input voltages and be thrown around. I'd happily pay $100 for something like that over buying 20 more cheese ball, $5 units!

  14. #14
    Flashaholic XTAR Light's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hong Kong & Shenzhen
    Posts
    181

    Default Re: Hear you! XTAR tries to make your dreams come true!

    Before we develop this kind of charger, you need our XP1, newly WP2s plus the coming soon one XP4. Sorry, It just a joke, but we really have XP1 and XP4. And may I know what the
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmac_79 View Post
    but the batteries are enclosed in the device and are put in and out through some sort of removable tail cap (like the battery tube of a flashlight). y.
    means?
    Let the dark nowhere to hide!!
    http://www.xtarlight.com/

  15. #15
    Flashaholic XTAR Light's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hong Kong & Shenzhen
    Posts
    181

    Default Re: Hear you! XTAR tries to make your dreams come true!

    Quote Originally Posted by snakyjake View Post
    Charger:
    LiFePO4 capable charger.
    A true smart charger. I want to plug-n-charge, and not have to concern myself with safety. A charger shouldn't overchcarge. I'd also like a charger that will automatically discharge to the right voltage so I can safely store my lithium-ion.
    Independent charging. I only charge a single cell, so if you make a multiple bay charger, I don't want the combined current running into a single cell.
    Voltage meter.
    Health meter? I suspect the battery will perform differently when recharged as the battery ages.
    18650 and 16340 sizes.

    Lights:
    Magnetic control ring. I don't need infinitely variable either.

    Beacon. I want to find my light in the dark.
    Did you mean the "health meter" to display the internal resistance?
    Let the dark nowhere to hide!!
    http://www.xtarlight.com/

  16. #16
    Enlightened
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    31

    Default Re: Hear you! XTAR tries to make your dreams come true!

    Quote Originally Posted by XTAR Light View Post
    Did you mean the "health meter" to display the internal resistance?
    Not real sure. Maha has a feature to measure capacity. My 5 year laptop is telling me I should consider replacing my worn out battery. I don't know batteries well enough to know if displaying the internal resistance would be a good indicator. Maybe knowing the internal resistance can let us know if we damaged the battery too.

    I really NEED a LiFePO4 independent charger for 18650 and 16340 sizes, and completely safe. As long as the bays are independent, I can charge a single cell at a time at the appropriate current. I don't need a fast charger either; prefer something gentle on the batteries. If I need a fresh battery fast, I simply use another fully charged spare battery.

    Jake

  17. #17
    Enlightened
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    BE
    Posts
    66

    Default Re: Hear you! XTAR tries to make your dreams come true!

    Hi XTAR,

    My VP1 improvement suggestion was already posted on the main CPF board, but I guess your specific suggestion topic
    (which I just discovered) is more appropriate, so here it is again:

    Here are my suggestions specific to your current superb VP1 charger :

    1. add one latching green LED per channel to provide a positive charge termination signal visible from a distance
    2. allow actual voltage display over the 4.20 V present limit
    3. fix cosmetic blemish around display bezel (under some angles of vision, white space shows around the blue mask)
    4. introduce a 4-slots version ?


    Feature #1 provides an extremely convenient visual clue signal to the user, so that a person standing some distance away
    from the charger can ascertain at first glance whether the charge is still in process or already completed.

    The green LED could be blinking at a low beacon frequency to indicate "charging in process", and latch ON permanently
    to signal "charge terminated".

    No need for the user to move and check up close whether the Voltmeter LCD bars are still dancing back and forth
    (charge in process), or actually standing still (charge completed).

    Keep up your excellent work !

    __philippe
    Last edited by __philippe; 07-21-2013 at 04:20 PM.

  18. #18
    Enlightened
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    BE
    Posts
    66

    Default Re: Hear you! XTAR tries to make your dreams come true!

    Quote Originally Posted by XTAR Light View Post
    Before we develop this kind of charger, you need our XP1, newly WP2s plus the coming soon one XP4. Sorry, It just a joke, but we really have XP1 and XP4.
    Hi XTAR,

    Any chance to get a peek preview at your forthcoming XP4 charger's specs and pictures ?
    There is some unofficial info floating around, but some definitive official confirmation would be welcome.

    And what is the expected XP4 release date ?

    Thanks,

    __philippe

  19. #19
    Flashaholic Bigmac_79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    476

    Default Re: Hear you! XTAR tries to make your dreams come true!

    Quote Originally Posted by XTAR Light View Post
    Before we develop this kind of charger, you need our XP1, newly WP2s plus the coming soon one XP4. Sorry, It just a joke, but we really have XP1 and XP4. And may I know what the means?
    Oh, I apologize, I didn't realize that your XP1 and XP4 could do NiMH as well as lithium ion, I thought they were lithium ion only, my mistake!

    For the other type, I'm thinking something similar to this product:

    http://www.ecvv.com/product/3871441.html

    The main difference would be that the device had a tail cap that screws on and off so that the battery is easily replaceable by the user. The ones I've seen, you can't get the battery in or out, and I'm sure they come with some low quality 2400 or 2600mAh cell. You could equip yours with a high-quality, high-capacity XTAR cell, and make it user replaceable so that when better batteries are developed the user can swap out. Also, this allows the user to carry as many backup batteries as they want. Add the removable tail cap, plus some sort of charge status indicator, make it out of some sturdy material (aluminum would do, not plastic) and you'd have a much better product than any others I've seen.

  20. #20
    Flashaholic XTAR Light's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hong Kong & Shenzhen
    Posts
    181

    Default Re: Hear you! XTAR tries to make your dreams come true!

    Quote Originally Posted by __philippe View Post
    Hi XTAR,

    Any chance to get a peek preview at your forthcoming XP4 charger's specs and pictures ?
    There is some unofficial info floating around, but some definitive official confirmation would be welcome.

    And what is the expected XP4 release date ?

    Thanks,

    __philippe
    It is being tested these days, and will be released this July or the beginning of next month. Thanks for your attention.
    Let the dark nowhere to hide!!
    http://www.xtarlight.com/

  21. #21
    Flashaholic XTAR Light's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hong Kong & Shenzhen
    Posts
    181

    Default Re: Hear you! XTAR tries to make your dreams come true!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmac_79 View Post
    Oh, I apologize, I didn't realize that your XP1 and XP4 could do NiMH as well as lithium ion, I thought they were lithium ion only, my mistake!

    For the other type, I'm thinking something similar to this product:

    http://www.ecvv.com/product/3871441.html
    Dear sir,
    It seems to be a power bank, yes?
    Let the dark nowhere to hide!!
    http://www.xtarlight.com/

  22. #22
    Enlightened
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    BE
    Posts
    66

    Default Re: Hear you! XTAR tries to make your dreams come true!

    Quote Originally Posted by XTAR Light View Post
    It is being tested these days, and will be released this July or the beginning of next month. Thanks for your attention.
    Thanks for your reply, waiting (im)patiently for XP4 release...;-)

    BTW, any comments on my VP1 suggestion #17 above ?

    Cheers,

    __philippe
    Last edited by __philippe; 07-22-2013 at 05:41 AM.

  23. #23
    Flashaholic Bigmac_79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    476

    Default Re: Hear you! XTAR tries to make your dreams come true!

    Quote Originally Posted by XTAR Light View Post
    Dear sir,
    It seems to be a power bank, yes?
    Yes, it's a battery charger that also acts as a power bank.

  24. #24
    Flashaholic XTAR Light's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hong Kong & Shenzhen
    Posts
    181

    Default Re: Hear you! XTAR tries to make your dreams come true!

    Quote Originally Posted by __philippe View Post
    Thanks for your reply, waiting (im)patiently for XP4 release...;-)

    BTW, any comments on my VP1 suggestion #17 above ?

    Cheers,

    __philippe
    Good suggestion, we should have a plan to decide it, and we should know more information from the market. Thanks.
    Let the dark nowhere to hide!!
    http://www.xtarlight.com/

  25. #25
    Flashaholic XTAR Light's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hong Kong & Shenzhen
    Posts
    181

    Default Re: Hear you! XTAR tries to make your dreams come true!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmac_79 View Post
    Yes, it's a battery charger that also acts as a power bank.
    XTAR WP2S could used as the power bank and we have market promotion, with 20% off discount. All our products (battery excluded) will have this discount during our anniversary. more from: http://www.xtarlight.com/07-new/p-001-1.asp?id=51 Thanks
    Let the dark nowhere to hide!!
    http://www.xtarlight.com/

  26. #26
    Flashaholic NorthernStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    273

    Default Re: Hear you! XTAR tries to make your dreams come true!

    Id like to see a multicharger capable of charging all formates of batteries at the same time:18650,RCR123(16340),14500,10440 NiMH / NiCd: AAs and AAAs.

    It should be capable of charging 6x batteries at the same time and it should be fast and effective as well,being capable of delivering 2000mA. If you put a digital display on it as well showing each of the batteries charging status,it would be a masterpiece!
    LED: Olight I1 EOS,Olight S10R,S15R,S20R,S30R,Nitecore SRT7,Sunwayman V20C,Sunwayman R10A,FourSevens Mini M2A,FourSevens Mini MLR2,FourSevens Atom AL,Fenix TK75-L2,XTAR BK12, Crelant CH10, and more...

  27. #27
    Flashaholic*
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    701

    Default Re: Hear you! XTAR tries to make your dreams come true!

    I'd like to see a 6-bay version of the VP1, and the ability to read the actual mah of the cells would be sweet.

    Being able to do 10440 - 26650 would be nice too, but at least up to 18650.

    I use these cells just for lights, but others use them for vaping. Vaping is a huge market to got for market share in if you are not already pursuing it.


  28. #28
    Flashaholic* tobrien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The State of Georgia
    Posts
    2,322

    Default Hear you! XTAR tries to make your dreams come true!

    Quote Originally Posted by Teej View Post
    I'd like to see a 6-bay version of the VP1, and the ability to read the actual mah of the cells would be sweet.

    Being able to do 10440 - 26650 would be nice too, but at least up to 18650.

    I use these cells just for lights, but others use them for vaping. Vaping is a huge market to got for market share in if you are not already pursuing it.

    This ^^

    A six bay VP1 (VP3??) would be tremendous


    Sent from my "not going to be released this century" iPad 62 'Quad' running iNOS (Apple's future neural interface OS) with the teleportation upgrade on Tapatalk 0.0.1.4 (beta) while Remote Desktop'd into Windows 98 SE.
    Sting. Sting would be another person who's a hero. The music he's created over the years, I don't really listen to it, but the fact that he's making it, I respect that.

  29. #29
    Flashaholic*
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    701

    Default Re: Hear you! XTAR tries to make your dreams come true!

    Quote Originally Posted by tobrien View Post
    This ^^

    A six bay VP1 (VP3??) would be tremendous


    — Sent from my "not going to be released this century" iPad 62 'Quad' running iNOS (Apple's future neural interface OS) with the teleportation upgrade on Tapatalk 0.0.1.4 (beta) while Remote Desktop'd into Windows 98 SE.
    My main reason for a 6 bay VP1 version is that there are so MANY multi-celled lights now a days, and I like to charge the cells in groups so the ones for a particular light have the same history, etc.


  30. #30
    Flashaholic* tobrien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The State of Georgia
    Posts
    2,322

    Default Re: Hear you! XTAR tries to make your dreams come true!

    Quote Originally Posted by Teej View Post
    My main reason for a 6 bay VP1 version is that there are so MANY multi-celled lights now a days, and I like to charge the cells in groups so the ones for a particular light have the same history, etc.

    same thing here. Do I know you? We seem to have similar brains
    Sting. Sting would be another person who's a hero. The music he's created over the years, I don't really listen to it, but the fact that he's making it, I respect that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •