• CPFMarketPlace is now a read-only archive for reference. New registrations and creating new posts and threads have been disabled.
• The Manufacturer's and Dealer's Corners have been moved to the Commercial Corner on CandlePowerForums.com.
• Want To Sell (WTS) and other sales threads will now be listed at The CPF Mall
• Want To Buy (WTB) and Want To Trade (WTT) will be listed in a specific forum in the General MarketPlace on CandlePowerForums.com.
• Additional information regarding these changes can be found in the Administrative Announcements forum on CandlePowerForums.com.
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Buttrock Re: MERKAVA TEC-ISOTOPE Tritium Fob. . . The ONLY Fob You'll Ever Need!

Quote Originally Posted by rdwilson View Post
    Order placed.

Transaction ID: 077348040T416063J

Thanks!
    Merkava rocked 10+ years ago and still ROCKS.

Thanks for the super fast shipping!
    Rick

Unenlightened

Default Re: MERKAVA TEC-ISOTOPE Tritium Fob. . . The ONLY Fob You'll Ever Need!

awesome.!!! really nice work. my four mini tec-isotopes are way cool. smaller than I could have imagined. thank you.

Unenlightened

Just need a quot on a Ice blue and a green FOB
    Thanks

Unenlightened

September 12, 2013
    Paypal payment sent $46.06 For a Ice Blue
    Transaction ID: 3J281863VH627682M
    Thanks

Unenlightened

Default Re: MERKAVA TEC-ISOTOPE Tritium Fob..Mission Ready! The ONLY Fob You'll Ever Need!

Quote Originally Posted by Mox View Post
    I have two of them on my keys. I've had them for about a month now, no issues at all. They're not even scratched. The openings are small enough to protect the vials from contact with your other keys and rings. I keep my keys in my front pocket in jeans, but they still get banged around a good bit. I'm very happy with them so far, I don't for see any issues. Buy one, you'll be happy with it.
    Mox - Thanks for the feedback. I think I'm going to take your advice. Now I have to decide on color. I'm leaning toward blue, but not sure if I should get the lighter or darker one. I've got an orange (different product) and although I love the color orange in general, I don't care for it in a trit.

Unenlightened

Funds sent for one in green!
    Transaction ID: 9YU26839UF355800E
    Thanks!!!

Party Re: MERKAVA TEC-ISOTOPE Tritium Fob. . . The ONLY Fob You'll Ever Need!

It's $86.62 shipped. PayPal to: desertmoon@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Robert1301 View Post
    Just need a quot on a Ice blue and a green FOB
    Thanks

Unenlightened

payment sent for green
    transaction ID: 88H689516X7955908

thanks!

Unenlightened

Hi Merkava
    I placed my order for two of the Tec-Isotopes on 9/1/13 have not received them as of 9/17/13 tried the trac number you provided but can't find the info of the shipments location . If you could provide any info . Thanks Again Glen

Unenlightened

Received my order. Quick shipping! Thank you.

Unenlightened

These look incredible. Do you have any pictures with a red vial though? Also how does red compare brightness wise to say blue?

Coonasslights, shipped your order on the 2nd September. Have you received your order yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Coonasslights View Post
    Hi Merkava
    I placed my order for two of the Tec-Isotopes on 9/1/13 have not received them as of 9/17/13 tried the trac number you provided but can't find the info of the shipments location . If you could provide any info . Thanks Again Glen

Unenlightened

I will take one in ice blue

Unenlightened

Payment sent
    Unique Transaction ID # 2AP037744T254535D

Quote Originally Posted by BobFlex View Post
    These look incredible. Do you have any pictures with a red vial though? Also how does red compare brightness wise to say blue?
    I'm interested in red as well. do you have pics?

or a picture of deep blue too for ref
    Last edited by tobrien; 09-25-2013 at 05:06 PM.
    Sting. Sting would be another person who's a hero. The music he's created over the years, I don't really listen to it, but the fact that he's making it, I respect that.

Evilgrin07 Re: MERKAVA TEC-ISOTOPE Tritium Fob. . . The ONLY Fob You'll Ever Need!

There you go..picture are of the Merkava TEC Fobs but tritium colors are the same.

Left to right: Merkava TEC-A3/S3 Fobs with Tritium in Green, Yellow, Ice Blue, Orange, White, Red, Pink & Deep Blue *

Quote Originally Posted by tobrien View Post
    I'm interested in red as well. do you have pics?

or a picture of deep blue too for ref

just for bump
    i love merkava products

Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    There you go..picture are of the Merkava TEC Fobs but tritium colors are the same.

Left to right: Merkava TEC-A3/S3 Fobs with Tritium in Green, Yellow, Ice Blue, Orange, White, Red, Pink & Deep Blue *
    perfect, thanks so much!

I'll be ordering tonight, thank you!
    Sting. Sting would be another person who's a hero. The music he's created over the years, I don't really listen to it, but the fact that he's making it, I respect that.

just set payment for a red one, thanks!

Evilgrin07 Re: MERKAVA TEC-ISOTOPE Tritium Fob. . . The ONLY Fob You'll Ever Need!

tobrien, shipped your order yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by tobrien View Post
    just set payment for a red one, thanks!

tobrien, shipped your order yesterday.
    heck yes, thanks!

Enlightened

From a previous order, I think the green is brightest, then yellow, then ice blue. How does the red compare to any of these. I gave my wife a pendent with a pink tritium vial (sorry, from a different seller ), and while it's really nice, it can be difficult to see.

thanks,
    Herb

When your eyes are accustomed to the darkness, the red stands out just as intense as the green.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogdare View Post
    From a previous order, I think the green is brightest, then yellow, then ice blue. How does the red compare to any of these. I gave my wife a pendent with a pink tritium vial (sorry, from a different seller ), and while it's really nice, it can be difficult to see.

thanks,
    Herb

When your eyes are accustomed to the darkness, the red stands out just as intense as the green.
    this makes me that much happier i ordered red haha

Unenlightened

thanks again. 2nd order arrived today.

Unenlightened

Order placed!

Enlightened

Order placed for the following;

one Merkava TEC-ISOTOPE (ice blue)
    one Merkava TEC-ISOTOPE (red)
    one Merkava TEC-ISOTOPE (green)

$126.88 sent (Unique Transaction ID # 1NA3439200897650F)

thanks,
    Herb

stevieo, good to know.

Quote Originally Posted by stevieo View Post
    thanks again. 2nd order arrived today.

Just sent payment for 1 green.
    Paypal unique id 3H60248705042873W

Unenlightened

hey! I'm interested in buying..

One Merkava TEC-ISOTOPE (Ice Blue) $39
    One Merkava TEC-ISOTOPE (Green) $39
    One additional vial (Green) $16

can you please tell me the total amount with handling and insured shipping to the US?
    Thanks!

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast