• CPFMarketPlace is now a read-only archive for reference. New registrations and creating new posts and threads have been disabled.
• The Manufacturer's and Dealer's Corners have been moved to the Commercial Corner on CandlePowerForums.com.
• Want To Sell (WTS) and other sales threads will now be listed at The CPF Mall
• Want To Buy (WTB) and Want To Trade (WTT) will be listed in a specific forum in the General MarketPlace on CandlePowerForums.com.
• Additional information regarding these changes can be found in the Administrative Announcements forum on CandlePowerForums.com.
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Unenlightened

Default Re: MERKAVA TEC-ISOTOPE Tritium Fob. . . The ONLY Fob You'll Ever Need!

My order arrived safe and sound, looks awesome!

Many thanks.

Evilgrin07 Re: MERKAVA TEC-ISOTOPE Tritium Fob. . . The ONLY Fob You'll Ever Need!

usmm99, shipped your order yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by usmm99 View Post
    Hi, me like....

1 Merkava TEC-ISOTOPE (GREEN)
    1 Merkava TEC-ISOTOPE (ICE BLUE)
    1 TEC-Isotope Tritium Vial (WHITE)

(Unique Transaction ID # 9TS47758K2720354R). Please confirm when payment received. Thanks!

Enlightened

Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    Thanks! Looking forward to it

Unenlightened

my green just arrived today! Thanks Merkava, damn it looks great, now I wanna buy a whole set of all the colors.

Unenlightened

Need 4 please...RED, BLUE & YEL...Thanks!

954rolo@gmail.com

I want a few please

954rolo@gmail.com
    Last edited by Norm; 08-16-2013 at 06:46 PM.

Unenlightened

Hi there,
    is it possible to send it to Germany? How much would the shipping be?
    Best, Natascha

Unenlightened

Smile Re: MERKAVA TEC-ISOTOPE Tritium Fob. . . The ONLY Fob You'll Ever Need!

MERKAVA - Just sent you $46.06 by PayPal for one Isotope in green.
    (Transaction ID 85S62860682262914).

Unenlightened

I'd like to purchase S323 Isotope's.

Unenlightened

Mine arrived today. It's bright and beautiful
    It has a little stain inside the vial, possibly a spot that was not properly covered with phosphor, but not a big issue. Thanks anyway!

joaotarcisio, shipped your order out today.

Unenlightened

Hi there,
    Are this available in titanium?

Popcorn Re: MERKAVA TEC-ISOTOPE Tritium Fob. . . The ONLY Fob You'll Ever Need!

Yes, Natascha. Please let me know the color you like and PayPal $46.06 to: desertmoon@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by VivaLaTashii View Post
    Hi there,
    is it possible to send it to Germany? How much would the shipping be?
    Best, Natascha

No, they are not available in Ti.

Quote Originally Posted by dr800 View Post
    Hi there,
    Are this available in titanium?

Enlightened

1 - Ice Blue
    1 - Pink

Transaction ID: 90U46337YV754181B

Looking forward to another great transaction. Thanks! Lisa

Unenlightened

Merkava,
    Got the three TEC replacement Tritium inserts and the three TEC-Isotope fobs today on my desk after returning back to work after four days of off-site training.

The TEC-Isotope fobs are much smaller than I had expected - but that's a good thing.
    Packaging was great, would do business with you again.

Cheers,
    Bill Lee

Enlightened

Thanks Merkava....received them today. Looking good!!

Unenlightened

Hi,

I also sent you an email for 3 fobs (green,pink,yellow) and 1 extra white tritium vial. My transaction ID is # 9RN34891P3366202V

Thank you very much

-Max

Evilgrin07 Re: MERKAVA TEC-ISOTOPE Tritium Fob. . . The ONLY Fob You'll Ever Need!

jmaxpag, will ship your order out tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by jmaxpag View Post
    Hi,

I also sent you an email for 3 fobs (green,pink,yellow) and 1 extra white tritium vial. My transaction ID is # 9RN34891P3366202V

Thank you very much

-Max

Unenlightened

Default Re: MERKAVA TEC-ISOTOPE Tritium Fob..Mission Ready! The ONLY Fob You'll Ever Need!

Is it possible to get the fob w/o vial? Still have some fitting vials lingering around and would like to use them for this purpose

Thanks,
    dmk

Unenlightened

Smile Re: MERKAVA TEC-ISOTOPE Tritium Fob. . . The ONLY Fob You'll Ever Need!

Merkava -

My Isotope arrived today. Thanks for a great item and a very smooth transaction!

Default Re: MERKAVA TEC-ISOTOPE Tritium Fob..Mission Ready! The ONLY Fob You'll Ever Need!

Yes. The Isotope Fobs are $23 each.

Quote Originally Posted by dmkrull View Post
    Is it possible to get the fob w/o vial? Still have some fitting vials lingering around and would like to use them for this purpose …

Thanks,
    dmk

Unenlightened

Has mine been shipped yet?

Party Re: MERKAVA TEC-ISOTOPE Tritium Fob..Mission Ready! The ONLY Fob You'll Ever Need!

itsjusttim, shipped on the 29th August.

Quote Originally Posted by itsjusttim View Post
    Has mine been shipped yet?

Unenlightened

Excellent! Thanks.

Unenlightened

Hi,

I ordered some from Merkava before I became a member of CPF and I loved them. So did my friends... and I ended giving a couple to them. The first order was a fantastic and smooth transaction with great service so I just ordered some more and can't wait to get them. I hope my math is right but if you need anything else from me, please let me know.

The Unique Transaction ID is # 91M97898KH790380T.

Thanks!

Enlightened

I fear mine might've been lost. I believe it was shipped 8/18 or 8/19

Unenlightened

I really like the looks of this slimmer profile but I'm worried about damage to the vial. I want this fob for my key ring which I carry in my back pants pocket. I'm worried that a key or other small item on my key ring will position itself perfectly between the metal ridges and then when I sit down will crack the vial.

Does anyone carry it in a back pocket with keys? Even if you don't carry it on your key ring in a back pocket, I'd appreciate any feedback you can provide about how well it stands up to abuse.

Unenlightened

I have sent you an email requesting a quote about 3 fobs; 2 ice blue and 1 green. Please let me know when you receive it. Thanks!

Order placed.

Transaction ID: 077348040T416063J

Thanks!

EDIT - Arrived safely today 09/18/2013. YMMV, due to Customs, etc. but 10 days is pretty quick!
    Last edited by rdwilson; 09-18-2013 at 12:46 PM.
    Rick

Unenlightened

Quote Originally Posted by NowIC View Post
    I really like the looks of this slimmer profile but I'm worried about damage to the vial. I want this fob for my key ring which I carry in my back pants pocket. I'm worried that a key or other small item on my key ring will position itself perfectly between the metal ridges and then when I sit down will crack the vial.

Does anyone carry it in a back pocket with keys? Even if you don't carry it on your key ring in a back pocket, I'd appreciate any feedback you can provide about how well it stands up to abuse.
    I have two of them on my keys. I've had them for about a month now, no issues at all. They're not even scratched. The openings are small enough to protect the vials from contact with your other keys and rings. I keep my keys in my front pocket in jeans, but they still get banged around a good bit. I'm very happy with them so far, I don't for see any issues. Buy one, you'll be happy with it.

Enlightened

Quote Originally Posted by meagain View Post
    I fear mine might've been lost. I believe it was shipped 8/18 or 8/19
    E
    Yea
    - it's moving.

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast