• CPFMarketPlace is now a read-only archive for reference. New registrations and creating new posts and threads have been disabled.
• The Manufacturer's and Dealer's Corners have been moved to the Commercial Corner on CandlePowerForums.com.
• Want To Sell (WTS) and other sales threads will now be listed at The CPF Mall
• Want To Buy (WTB) and Want To Trade (WTT) will be listed in a specific forum in the General MarketPlace on CandlePowerForums.com.
• Additional information regarding these changes can be found in the Administrative Announcements forum on CandlePowerForums.com.
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Party Re: MERKAVA TEC-ISOTOPE Tritium Fob. . . The ONLY Fob You'll Ever Need!

ravilive, I will ship your order out tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by ravilive View Post
    PayPal sent for: 1 Merkava TEC-ISOTOPE with YELLOW tritium vial ($37) with Insured shipping ($5): $37 + $5 = $42,-. Grand total including Handling fee: ($42 + 4%) + $0.30 = $43.98

Unenlightened

Default Re: MERKAVA TEC-ISOTOPE Tritium Fob. . . The ONLY Fob You'll Ever Need!

Payment sent via PayPal for Tech-Isotope FOB with Ice Blue Tritium, per your quote and our email discussion. Unique Transaction ID # 5CK77459UP860533T

Thank You!

Evilgrin07 Re: MERKAVA TEC-ISOTOPE Tritium Fob. . . The ONLY Fob You'll Ever Need!

OkieGuy, shipped your order yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by OkieGuy View Post
    Payment sent via PayPal for Tech-Isotope FOB with Ice Blue Tritium, per your quote and our email discussion. Unique Transaction ID # 5CK77459UP860533T

Thank You!

Unenlightened

I just received my order today. It took 16 days after it was shipped to arrive on the west coast of US. All items arrived as ordered. Note: these key chains are very small. They are about half the height of a AA battery and less than half as thick as a AAA battery. Thank you MERKAVA for the great service.

Unenlightened

Hello all, newb here on the forum but have been a light nut forever. I am at this point now completely obsessed with tritium, gotta say I love your work. I will be placing an order when I am able to make up my mind on color. I realize green is the brightest but ice blue/ blue/ and purple just look ridiculous. Maybe all of the above is the solution.....

Unenlightened

Hi
    I'm new to this forum and interested in buying one of these in deep blue. Would you please email me purchasing instructions?
    thank you

Evilgrin07 Re: MERKAVA TEC-ISOTOPE Tritium Fob. . . The ONLY Fob You'll Ever Need!

inferno1965, glad to know your order arrived safely.

Quote Originally Posted by inferno1965 View Post
    I just received my order today. It took 16 days after it was shipped to arrive on the west coast of US. All items arrived as ordered. Note: these key chains are very small. They are about half the height of a AA battery and less than half as thick as a AAA battery. Thank you MERKAVA for the great service.

Mruhland31, please email me at: desertmoon@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mruhland31 View Post
    Hi
    I'm new to this forum and interested in buying one of these in deep blue. Would you please email me purchasing instructions?
    thank you

Flashaholic

Paypal sent: $58.54
    Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID 2SE57983WG228225W)

Enlightened

Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    chuckg, shipped your order out yesterday.
    Merkava,

Order received, but one of them is Green, not blue. (I sent you an email as well)

To all potential buyers, I mirror everyone else's sentiments: these are VERY well made and are small enough for discrete key-ring carry or even a zipper pull. I love them.

Unenlightened

I would take the green one if it's in the US to save the shipping back!

Unenlightened

1 FOB just Ordered with GREEN Tritium
    payment sent via Paypal
    PAYPAL ID - 5FG68836S3745050S

Unenlightened

Payment sent for one fob in deep blue with extra green tube.
    Paypal transaction ID# 9G4823137F7795943

Thanks!

Yes, I can combine orders. Shipping is a fixed $5 regardless of quantity.

Quote Originally Posted by TkFF View Post
    These are very beautiful, as are the other items I have seen you make so far. Are you able to combine orders I make from the other threads once I am able to send you paypal?

Unenlightened

Sent you payment for 2 FOBs

Merkava TEC-ISOTOPE with your choice of Tritium Color ($37) with Insured shipping ($5): $37 + $5 = $42
    Grand total including Handling fee: ($42 + 4%) + $0.30 = $43.98 + $37 =$80.98
    2 FOBs
    1 Pink
    1 Green

Unique Transaction ID # 3GR90472G6223053S

1x, TEC-S323 Isotope Fob with Green tritium = $37
    1x, 3mm x 23mm Vial (Yellow) = $14
    Shipping = $5
    Total: $56
    Grand total including PayPal fee: ($56 + 4%) + $0.30 = $58.54

Paypal sent, ID # 7J471409YP2018943

Unenlightened

Hey Merkava,

Are these fobs still available? I'm really wanting a green one. If I read your post correctly, one green fob with shipping and all would be right at $44.00. Is that correct?

Unenlightened

Sorry, one more question. Would it be possible to get a pic of one of the white fobs?

Unenlightened

Can anyone that has gotten a white one post a pic when you get a chance? Preferably in a low light condition. I'd really like to see one. Thanks.

Hi ewmccraw, $43.98 is the correct amount. Please PayPal to: desertmoon@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by ewmccraw View Post
    Hey Merkava,

Are these fobs still available? I'm really wanting a green one. If I read your post correctly, one green fob with shipping and all would be right at $44.00. Is that correct?

Unenlightened

2 Tritium Vials for Merkava TEC-Isotope (Orange)
    1 Tritium Vials for Merkava TEC-Isotope (Red)
    1 Tritium Vials for Merkava TEC-Isotope (Icy Blue)

4x$14=$56
    +$5 shipping = $61
    + 4%= 63.44

mikeon, your order has been shipped .

Quote Originally Posted by mikeon View Post
    2 Tritium Vials for Merkava TEC-Isotope (Orange)
    1 Tritium Vials for Merkava TEC-Isotope (Red)
    1 Tritium Vials for Merkava TEC-Isotope (Icy Blue)

4x$14=$56
    +$5 shipping = $61
    + 4%= 63.44

Unenlightened

Ordering the following:
    37$ - 1xMerkava TEC-Isotope - Green
    37$ - 1x
    Merkava TEC-Isotope - Ice Blue
    5$ - shipping
    subtotal - 79$
    Equals - 79$ x 4% + 0.30 = 3.46
    Sent via paypal
    Total - 82.46$
    Unique Transaction ID # 9W731883JH464484A

Unenlightened

Hi Merkava, I sent a payment of $58.24 for a green fob an an extra yellow vial.

I calculated 37 for the fob 14 for the vial and 5 for shipping. Then the sum of this plus an extra 4 percent for fees, hopefully that's correct.

Transaction ID # 7KA92938TV925405A

Thank you.

Unenlightened

Interested in ordering Fob in green with python clip. Are the clips still available? Thanks
    Using Tapatalk

Unenlightened

Are the python clips still available? Thinking of getting a green fob too. Thanks
    Using Tapatalk

Chainsaw, please PayPal $49.44 for both Merkava TEC-Isotope Fob (Green) and Python Clip to: desertmoon@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Chainsaw View Post
    Are the python clips still available? Thinking of getting a green fob too. Thanks

The goods arrived in good condition.

Unenlightened

Just sent you an email... would like to order 2x purple and 1x white! Shipping to WA. By my calculations, the total is 120.94. I'll send a payment soon, just wanted to make sure I'd counted correctly..!

Thanks!

essendonfooty, got it. Your order will ship today.

Quote Originally Posted by essendonfooty View Post
    Just sent you an email... would like to order 2x purple and 1x white! Shipping to WA. By my calculations, the total is 120.94. I'll send a payment soon, just wanted to make sure I'd counted correctly..!

Thanks!

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast