• CPFMarketPlace is now a read-only archive for reference. New registrations and creating new posts and threads have been disabled.
• The Manufacturer's and Dealer's Corners have been moved to the Commercial Corner on CandlePowerForums.com.
• Want To Sell (WTS) and other sales threads will now be listed at The CPF Mall
• Want To Buy (WTB) and Want To Trade (WTT) will be listed in a specific forum in the General MarketPlace on CandlePowerForums.com.
• Additional information regarding these changes can be found in the Administrative Announcements forum on CandlePowerForums.com.
Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Faint MERKAVA ISOTOPE & ISOTOPE 360 Tritium Fobs. . . The ONLY Fob You'll Ever Need!

Before you send any payment from PayPal for your order, PLEASE UPDATE YOUR ADDRESS.

The Merkava TEC-Isotope 360 Fob is a keychain fob specifically designed to hold a standard 3mm x 23mm self-luminous tritium vial. Tritium vials come in a variety of colors, and will glow for many years without requiring any type of "charging" from sunlight. This version of Isotope fob is very similar to our Merkava TEC-Isotope Fob, however the viewing slots have been modified. The alternating slots have been rotated 90 degrees to increase the view of the tritium vial throughout a 360 degree rotation around the housing. Hence the model number "360". It makes for a very stunning visual effect.

NOTE: Both the Merkava TEC-Isotope & Isotope 360 Fobs INCLUDES a tritium vial with YOUR CHOICE of Color.

Unlike our conventional line of glow fobs, the Isotope was designed around the use of a glass tritium vial. This makes it noticeably smaller than our standard glow fobs, and allows it to glow continuously without any type of charging cycle! The Isotope is a stainless steel housing, bead blasted to a uniform matte finish. There are 7 alternating slots on the side of the housing as well as a hole in the bottom to provide maximum tritium visibility, yet offers superior protection of the glass vial. Once the tritium is installed, you simply insert the included rubber plug (spares included) and attach the split ring. This prevents the tritium vial from sliding out, yet provides an easy way to exchange vials if you want a different color.

Attach the fob to your car keys or even a flashlight, so you can always find them when the lights go out. Attach it to your jacket as a zipper pull so your friends can locate you inside a movie theater or outside at night! You can clip it to a backpack, camping gear, or even to the pull chain on a ceiling fan...the uses are endless!

Both the Merkava TEC-ISOTOPE 360 and Merkava TEC-ISOTOPE Fobs is a Tritium Equipped keychain specifically designed to hold a 3mm x 23mm Tritium Vial. This makes it noticeably smaller than our standard tritium glowrings and fobs without sacrificing on brightness. The

The Merkava TEC-Isotope Fob is a stainless steel housing, bead blasted to a uniform matte finish. There are 7 slots on each side of the housing as well as a hole in the bottom to provide maximum tritium visibility, yet offers superior protection of the glass vial. In addition, you can change out the vial anytime you like so if you want a different color you can have it in minutes!

Want something smaller? Meet the Merkava TEC-Isotope Mini & Merkava TEC-Isotope Tandem fobs

Yes, both the Merkava TEC-ISOTOPE 360 and Merkava TEC-ISOTOPE Fobs comes equipped with tritium and your choice of color.
    *Available colors are Pink, Purple, Orange, Green, Yellow, Ice Blue, White, Deep Blue & Red

Email me for quote or question at:desertmoon@gmail.com

Ready for immediate shipping.

The Merkava TEC-ISOTOPE 360 or Merkava TEC-ISOTOPE Fob Specification:
    • Material: Stainless Steel
    • Finish: Bead Blasted
    Light Source: Tritium with your choice of color
    • Outside Diameter: 5.0 mm [0.197"]
    • Overall Length: 31.5 mm [1.24"]
    • Split Ring Hole Size: 3.0mm [0.118"]
    • Total Assembled Weight (without tritium vial): 1.8 grams [.06 oz]
    • Total Assembled Weight (with tritium vial): 2.0 grams [.07 oz]

Merkava TEC-ISOTOPE 360 or Merkava TEC-ISOTOPE Fob with your choice of Tritium color : $37 each
    Additional Tritium Vials for your Merkava TEC-Isotope at : $14
    Bare TEC-ISOTOPE Fob (without Tritium) : $23
    Tritium Colors Available:
    Pink, Orange, Red, Deep Blue, Purple, Green, Yellow, White & Ice Blue
    *Shipping: Add $5 for Registered Airmail Shipping per order.
    *Payment: PayPal to: desertmoon@gmail.com
    *All Prices are in USD
    *Questions?: email me for quote or question at:desertmoon@gmail.com
    Before you send any payment from PayPal for your order, PLEASE UPDATE YOUR ADDRESS.

**Example**
    1 Merkava TEC-ISOTOPE Fob with your choice of Tritium Color ($37) with Registered Airmail shipping ($5): $37 + $5 = $42
    Grand total including Handling fee: ($42 + 4%) + $0.30 = $43.98
    Please PayPal $43.94 to: desertmoon@gmail.com
    Last edited by Merkava; 04-14-2015 at 08:27 PM. Reason: NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH...the Merkava TEC-ISOTOPE 360

Default Re: MERKAVA TEC-ISOTOPE Tritium Fob..Mission Ready! The ONLY Fob You'll Ever Need!

Simply gorgeous!!!

Question: is there a protection tube around the vial or is it directly inserted ?
    sig line removed to help search function...

Party Re: MERKAVA TEC-ISOTOPE Tritium Fob..Mission Ready! The ONLY Fob You'll Ever Need!

derfyled, unlike the *Merkava TEC-A3 & TEC-S3 Tritium Fobs, there is no clear tube. The vial goes directly into the fob protected by its stainless steel housing, hence it's diminutive size.

Quote Originally Posted by derfyled View Post
    Simply gorgeous!!!

Question: is there a protection tube around the vial or is it directly inserted ?

Unenlightened

Default Re: MERKAVA TEC-ISOTOPE Tritium Fob..Mission Ready! The ONLY Fob You'll Ever Need!

hi are the prices in USD ?

Yes, prices are all in US$.

Quote Originally Posted by 24sierra View Post
    hi are the prices in USD ?

Enlightened

Damn you Merkava, now I can't decide this or the lantern.. hmm..

Evilgrin07 Re: MERKAVA TEC-ISOTOPE Tritium Fob..Mission Ready! The ONLY Fob You'll Ever Need!

Do what I do, alex21...when in doubt, buy all options available.

Quote Originally Posted by alex21 View Post
    Damn you Merkava, now I can't decide this or the lantern.. hmm..

I want two please, but do u have an example of Ice blue and deep blue? Which is brighter?

Thanks,
    Dan
    For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light (Ephesians 5:8 NIV)

Evilgrin07 Re: MERKAVA TEC-ISOTOPE Tritium Fob..Mission Ready! The ONLY Fob You'll Ever Need!

Ice Blue is shown in the pictures above. Deep blue is in a darker shade of blue.. like this Deep Blue

Quote Originally Posted by djans1397 View Post
    I want two please, but do u have an example of Ice blue and deep blue? Which is brighter?

Thanks,
    Dan

Unenlightened

Default Re: MERKAVA TEC-ISOTOPE Tritium Fob. . . The ONLY Fob You'll Ever Need!

I almost bought one of these untill the missus walked in and caught me. Just about to press the paypal confirmation button.
    So obviously now there is 2 on the way with accesories (interchangable coloures).

Unenlightened

Hmm...Sounds like good advice!
    Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    Do what I do, alex21...when in doubt, buy all options available.

Hi Merkava,

how can the tritium vial be replaced? Through the upper side when the split ring is removed?
    AND what kind of clip is that in the picture with the blue thrunite light? Looks pretty cool.

Eric

Quote Originally Posted by Eric242 View Post
    Hi Merkava,

AND what kind of clip is that in the picture with the blue thrunite light? Looks pretty cool.

Eric
    TEC Python Clip

Thanks a lot

Eric

Eric, simply remove the split ring and push the fob from the bottom with a tooth pick and out will come the stopper and tritium vial.
    To replace with a different color tritium, insert the tritium vial followed by the stopper and finally the split ring and you're done..a 2 minute job.
    -The Python Clip is current out of stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric242 View Post
    Hi Merkava,

how can the tritium vial be replaced? Through the upper side when the split ring is removed?

Eric

Unenlightened

Hi Merkava!
    Just got my order, and love them!
    Thanks!

Party Re: MERKAVA TEC-ISOTOPE Tritium Fob..Mission Ready! The ONLY Fob You'll Ever Need!

That was fast, Cookie Monster.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    Hi Merkava!
    Just got my order, and love them!
    Thanks!

Unenlightened

derfyled, unlike the *Merkava TEC-A3 & TEC-S3 Tritium Fobs, there is no clear tube. The vial goes directly into the fob protected by its stainless steel housing, hence it's diminutive size.
    But that means the titrium is only covered by a plastic shell ? If it is in my pocket with a few keys, couldn't that easily cut the plastic shell open while the Merkava TEC-A3 has another shell around the tritium?

Thanks

zakazak, there is no plastic shell, nothing sharp to cut anything...the 3mm x 23mm tritium vial is protected by the TEC-Isotope Stainless Steel Fob itself.

Quote Originally Posted by zakazak View Post
    But that means the titrium is only covered by a plastic shell ? If it is in my pocket with a few keys, couldn't that easily cut the plastic shell open while the Merkava TEC-A3 has another shell around the tritium?

Thanks

Unenlightened

zakazak, there is no plastic shell, nothing sharp to cut anything...the 3mm x 23mm tritium vial is protected by the TEC-Isotope Stainless Steel Fob itself.
    I mean that the vial is not coveres by anything but the steel shell. A sharp object (maybe key) could dmaage the titriuam vial?

Thanks

Unenlightened

Would like a green one. Is your contact email the same as your paypal?

Evilgrin07 Re: MERKAVA TEC-ISOTOPE Tritium Fob. . . The ONLY Fob You'll Ever Need!

Gachrid, please PayPal $46.46 for the Green MERKAVA TEC-ISOTOPE Tritium Fob to: desertmoon@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Gachrid View Post
    Would like a green one. Is your contact email the same as your paypal?

Enlightened

Very nice. I'll be picking one of these up in a couple weeks from you. Probably an ice blue. Should I just send the PayPal of $46.06 to you when I'm ready? Also, what state are you shipping from?

Enlightened

I'll take 1 in Ice Blue, and 1 in Green.

Evilgrin07 Re: MERKAVA TEC-ISOTOPE Tritium Fob. . . The ONLY Fob You'll Ever Need!

d_clark, shipped your order today.

Quote Originally Posted by d_clark View Post
    I'll take 1 in Ice Blue, and 1 in Green.

Flashaholic*

Two for me...one ice blue one green please shipped to Singapore

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2
    ~ WTB: Surefire 6, SW01/Z48 switches, KL1 1st Gen, KL3 1st & 2nd Gen heads ~

Unenlightened

Default MERKAVA TEC-ISOTOPE Tritium Fob. . . The ONLY Fob You'll Ever Need!

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID0KC95368BX263740W)

One pink one red pls thanks!

silgt, shipped your order yesterdayday.

Quote Originally Posted by silgt View Post
    Two for me...one ice blue one green please shipped to Singapore

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

Unenlightened

You've got Paypal!

1 Merkava TEC-ISOTOPE (GREEN) $39
    1 TEC-Isotope Tritium Vial (ICE BLUE) $16
    Shipping $5
    Handling fee 4% Total: $62.40

Unique Transaction ID # 9E187887UL551322F

Thanks!

Unenlightened

These are very beautiful, as are the other items I have seen you make so far. Are you able to combine orders I make from the other threads once I am able to send you paypal?

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast