Sold Pending Funds
I accept paypal only and this pack is cross posted on other forums and please note that I ship to PayPal confirmed US addresses only (Unless I know the purchaser - in which case I may make an exception)
For sale is a USMC ILBE main pack with a new lid. Also included in this sale is the radio pouch at the top of the pack. I purchased the pack from a seller on eBay and I haven't gotten around to using it. I already have too many packs so this one has to go. These packs were designed by Arc'teryx LEAF and manufactured by Propper. The lid is new and has a zippered pocket to store all kinds of stuff. The pack itself has been fielded, but is in excellent condition with only one very small tear in the bottom of the wait belt (pictured in the photos below). Also, a previous owner (perhaps the Devil Dog this pack was issued to?) wrote his (presumably a he since the Corps is 94% men) last name, Beaver, just below the lid on the padding on the backside of the pack.
This particular pack is in excellent condition with the shoulder straps padding and padded belt being in great shape and all fastex buckles, ladder buckles and straps in-tact.
If you aren't familiar with the ILBE main pack, this is a MOLLE pack based on the Arc'Teryx Bora 95 pack. The Nalgene 1L bottles shown in the photos below are NOT included in this sale.
Specifications (as referenced from http://www.ilbepack.com/):
- Constructed of 720d nylon
- 4500 Cubic Inch capacity
- Weighs approximately 8.5 lbs
- Designed to carry up to 120lbs
- Zippered access to main pack on both sides
- Zippered pouch in lid
- Shoulder straps, sternum strap, and hip belt adjust to fit you
- Extra comfort and padding in both the shoulder straps and hip belt
- Several compression straps - pulls the pack closer to your body for center gravity
- Side pockets on both sides
- Optional divider to separate the main pack into two compartments
Price $175.00 including USPS shipping, insurance and signature confirmation.
Photos (click on any of the photos below for a larger image):