ZebraLight H502, 502C and 502D now in stock. Click HERE to order!
Update to the wildly popular H501, Zebralight has improved the H502 with industry leading lumens and run times on a single AA battery.
MSRP $69.00. CPFM Members enjoy free domestic US shipping and do not forget to add your special TekPicks.com saving code found here: http://bit.ly/JXAWUp
*Please note the shipping charges are deducted manually after the sale and refunded via PayPal. My shopping cart does not allow for multiple discounts.
Full specifications below.
- Record breaking 260Lm ANSI from one AA Eneloop (more output with Energizer L91 lithium)
- Record breaking 3 months runtime at min output (longer runtime with Energizer L91 lithium)
- All levels are current regulated.
- Battery indicator (LED flashes 1-4 times. 4 short clicks to start)
- Programmable M2 and L2
- Unibody design (similar to the H51, improved from the H501)
- Recessed switch (improved from the H51 and H501)
- 11mm shorter than the H51 and 6gram lighter than the H51
- GITD 'reflector'
Main Features and Specifications
- LED: Cree XM-L Cool White (Norminal CCT 6300K)
- User Selectable Levels: 3 main levels (High, Medium and Low). Each main level can be programmed to one of its two sub-levels. The second sub-level of the each main levels can be further programmed to different brightness levels or strobes.
- Light Output
- High: H1 260 Lm (0.9 hrs) or H2 160 Lm (1.9 hrs) / 100 Lm (3.3 hrs) / 4Hz Strobe
- Medium: M1 50 Lm (7.5 hrs) or M2 25Lm (12 hrs) / 12 Lm (27 hrs)
- Low: L1 2.7 Lm (4 days) or L2 0.34 Lm (3 weeks) / 0.06 Lm (2 months) / 0.01 Lm (3 months)
- Light output are ANSI out the front (OTF) values. Runtime tests are done using Sanyo 2000mAh Eneloop AA batteries.
- Operating Voltage Range: 0.7V - 2.5V
- Battery: One 1.5V AA (NiMH, lithium or alkaline). 14500 Li-ion batteries are not supported. Batteries are not included in the package.
- Parasitic Drain: Negligible (equivalent to 16 years)
- Beam Type
- Flood, with 120 degree beam spread
- Diameter: 0.84 inch (21.3 mm)
- Length: 2.76 inch (70.1 mm)
- 1oz (30 gram)
- 2oz (56 gram) with an Eneloop AA
- 2.8 oz (79 gram) with an Eneloop AA and headband
- Electronic soft-touch switch, with a 200,000 cycle operating life
- Smart user interface provides fast and easy access to all brightness levels
- Precision machined unibody casing from premium grade Alcoa aluminum bar stock
- Proprietary heat sinking design bonds the LED board directly to the unibody aluminum casing, providing unblocked thermal paths to over 92% of the surface area.
- Durable natural hard anodized finish (Type III Class I)
- Tempered optical grade glass
- Battery power can be locked out by slightly unscrewing the tailcap to prevent unwanted activations or parasitic drain
- Waterproof to IPX8 (2 meters, 30 minutes)
This light has 3 main levels (High, Medium, and Low). Each main level can be programmed to one of its two sub-levels. The second sub-level of each main levels can be further programmed to different brightness levels or strobes.
- Basic Operation
- Short click turns on the light to High or turns off the light.
- Long click (press and hold for about 0.6 seconds) turns on the light to Low.
- Advanced Operation and Configuration
- Short click turns on the light to High. Short click again quickly to cycle from High to Medium, and Low.
- Press and hold to cycle from Low to High, release to set. When press and hold, the light always cycle from Low to High regardless which level you are currently in.
- Double click to toggle and select between the two sub-levels for that main level. Sub-level selections (except the strobe) for the 3 main levels are memorized after the light is turned off and through battery changes.
- The second sub-level of each main levels can be configured after 6 double clicks. Double click (startng with the 7th) to cycle and select different brightness levels or strobes. Short click to turn off the light when finishing configurations. The selections for the second sub-levels are memorized after the light is turned off and through battery changes.
- This light uses the main LED (flashing 1 to 4 times) to indicate the estimated remaining capacity of the battery. To start the battery indicator, (from Off) short-click 4 times without pause.
Accessories in the package
- Pocket clip
- One black silicone holder with headband
- Two o-rings
Thanks for your support and do not hesitate to contact me with any questions.
mjf at electrotekconsultants dot com