• CPFMarketPlace is now a read-only archive for reference. New registrations and creating new posts and threads have been disabled.
• The Manufacturer's and Dealer's Corners have been moved to the Commercial Corner on CandlePowerForums.com.
• Want To Sell (WTS) and other sales threads will now be listed at The CPF Mall
• Want To Buy (WTB) and Want To Trade (WTT) will be listed in a specific forum in the General MarketPlace on CandlePowerForums.com.
• Additional information regarding these changes can be found in the Administrative Announcements forum on CandlePowerForums.com.
I have a version 2 TAD Gear Ti skeleton key Spanner edition (Strider tool) I am looking to trade for a JetBeam RRT-21 or a Leatherman Charge Ti, but will consider other offers.
This thing has been "carried" on a key chain, but has not been "used" for anything other than opening a few drinks. There are some minor rub marks from being on the key ring, but no major scratches or flaws. Unfortunately I am unable to post pics but I can e-mail plenty.
The difference between v2 and v3 is that it does not have the hole in the top-center for a split ring.
Last edited by rookietorch; 07-13-2012 at 02:04 PM.