• CPFMarketPlace is now a read-only archive for reference. New registrations and creating new posts and threads have been disabled.
• The Manufacturer's and Dealer's Corners have been moved to the Commercial Corner on CandlePowerForums.com.
• Want To Sell (WTS) and other sales threads will now be listed at The CPF Mall
• Want To Buy (WTB) and Want To Trade (WTT) will be listed in a specific forum in the General MarketPlace on CandlePowerForums.com.
• Additional information regarding these changes can be found in the Administrative Announcements forum on CandlePowerForums.com.
The package arrived today. I am using the 3mm DS Nichia led. I am somewhat surprised at just how nice a floody beam it has and how good it is at showing colours, especially red. A very nice neutral beam indeed and the perfect light for my diabetic/first aid medical kit.