Here at Olight, we have long been pushing the envelope on handheld lighting. We started with EDC and sport flashlights, moved into tactical lights, and then started creating some lumen and throw monsters like the SR90.
Next up we have a handheld spotlight/flashlight that is like nothing on the market. The X6 Marauder combines six CREE XM-L U2 LEDs with a high capacity lithium ion battery pack to put out a blinding 5000 ANSI lumens. The main body is separated from the battery pack by a coiled cord, making the light very comfortable and easy to use for extended periods. Most of the length of the main body is comprised of large cooling fins, which help keep the light from overheating. A temperature sensor is also included to ensure that the LEDs do not overheat during periods of extended use.
The head, handle, and other parts of the body are Bayer ABS, a comfortable composite of rubber and carbon fiber. The fins have protective rubber strips to help protect the user from touching the cooling fins while they are in use and heating up.
The X6 will start shipping to preferred dealers on 4/24.
1. Uses 6 world-class super bright Cree XM-L LEDs.
3. Split-battery design perfectly integrates high demands of heat dissipation and low weight of main body.
4. Built-in high-capacity lithium battery to make sure effective runtime at high brightness.
5. Aluminum alloy 6N01-T6 with Type Ⅲ hard anodization and Bayer ABS (20% carbon fiber).
6. It can work directly with AC110V and AC220V electric supply, effectively enriches the applications（optional accessories） .
7. Lens : Tough ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating.
8. Water resistant: IPX6.
9. Power indicator: Low: red light on and should charge immediately;
Normal: yellow light on; High: green light on.
10. Terminal Control Mode.