Black Moon LTD
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Flashaholic*

Default SOLD: Take a Peak! Logan, that is... lots of heads, bodies and parts

I really like Peak lights, but I have been overindulging lately in flashholism, and so I need to thin the herd a bit (quit with the metaphors).

I have some unique Peak stuff for sale today.

I am not including postage in the prices, but will ship the light to you at whatever it costs me for the method you choose. I normally ship via Canada Post. I have done this in the past and it normally works out well for the buyers. Basically, depending on where you live and how much you are buying (how big the package is) I will ask for an extra $5, $10, $15 or $20 to cover postage. Once you have paid, I will mail your package then scan the receipt from the post office and refund you the difference between what you paid for the postage and what it actually cost. It sounds more complicated than it actually is. Mostly, it is complicated for me. If you are unsure how this works, please ask. I will be ignoring the difference between USD and CAD when doing the refunds since they are very close at the moment.

This light will ship from Canada. If you are in the GTA, I may be able to make alternate arrangements. I will not be responsible for postal mishaps.

Payments can be made by PayPal with the values shown net to me.

This is a shopping cart style sale. I have more bodies than heads and would love to sell two bodies with each head. If you are buying a head, please select TWO (2) bodies. If I happen to sell bodies first, then this criteria will be lifted. I don't want to end up with a pile of bodies I can't use.

Starting on the left and moving around clockwise:

ALL BODIES ARE QTC BODIES AND LESS THAN 6 MONTHS OLD. The QTC pills have been used and are not all smooth, as is usually the case. You may want to replace the small pill material. These can be found for very little money.

SOLD 1. Logan 17500 keychain body in knurled black aluminium - $20 USD
    SOLD 2. Logan head, wide optic (all flood) head in stainless steel with an XPG High CRI 90 LED - $40 USD
    SOLD 3. 17500 battery - brand new - $10 USD
    SOLD 4. Logan 17500 keychain body in knurled stainless steel (my favourite body) - $30 USD
    SOLD 5. 17500 battery - used, works well - $8 USD
    SOLD 6. Logan pocket body in stainless steel - $25 USD
    SOLD 7. Logan head, wide optic (all flood) head in stainless steel with an XPG Neutral LED about 4500K-5000K (my favourite tint) - $40 USD
    8. 17500 delrin battery adapter pack - $20 USD - price drop to $17
    SOLD 9. Logan pocket body in black aluminum - $20 USD
    SOLD 10. Logan 2xAA body in stainless steel with Judco clicky switch - $40 USD
    SOLD 11.a) Delrin body caps. I have 4 in total (visible in the photo) - $3 USD
    SOLD 11.b) Delrin body caps. I have 4 in total (visible in the photo) - $3 USD
    SOLD 11.c) Delrin body caps. I have 4 in total (visible in the photo) - $3 USD
    SOLD 11.d) Delrin body caps. I have 4 in total (visible in the photo) - $3 USD
    SOLD 19. 123 sized keychain body in knurled black aluminium - $20 USD

12. Volcan tail adapter with no oring - $2 USD
    SOLD 13. Moddoo pocket clip with Peak momentary switch in stainless steel - $27 USD
    SOLD 14. Tailcap with long momentary switch for the 2xAA Logan body (shown on the same body as previous photo with Judco switch removed) - $30 USD

SOLD 15.a) Peak Carribean tail caps. Also work on Night Patrol and Pyrenese as far as I know. I have two. $3 USD
    15.b) Peak Carribean tail caps. Also work on Night Patrol and Pyrenese as far as I know. I have two. $3 USD
    SOLD 16. Three keychain lugs (2 brass and one black aluminum) sold as a lot together - $3 USD

GONE: The brass screws go with the keychain bodies shown above. I am short one screw (HA!) but I have never really used them - you don't need them with the QTC pills. If you want one included with your body, just let me know.

SOLD 17.a) Spare Delrin housed QTC pills for 123 Logan bodies - $8 USD - Price drop to $7
    SOLD 17.b) Spare Delrin housed QTC pills for 123 Logan bodies - $8 USD - Price drop to $7
    SOLD 17.c) Spare Delrin housed QTC pills for 123 Logan bodies - $8 USD - Price drop to $7
    WITHDRAWN 17.d) Spare Delrin housed QTC pills for 123 Logan bodies (slightly smaller diameter - don't know why - I figured it out) - $8 USD
    SOLD 18.a) Spare Delrin housed QTC pills for AA Logan and El Capitan bodies - $8 USD
    SOLD 18.b) Spare Delrin housed QTC pills for AA Logan and El Capitan bodies - $8 USD

GONE: There are some foam washers here and a few Logan spacers. I will just distribute these as I go. They are freebies.

Thanks for looking.

eala
    Last edited by eala; 04-21-2012 at 06:32 AM. Reason: Some stuff sold

Flashaholic*

Default Re: FS: Take a Peak! Logan, that is... lots of heads, bodies and parts

I'll take #13 please.

#13 backup please

Congrats Hiro - very tough to find these now
    Last edited by archimedes; 04-09-2012 at 09:35 PM.
    IF 2 = 1 THEN 1 = 0

I will take #14 if there is a moddoo clip attached.
    Titanium RA Clicky, Titanium Haiku, Titanium Tri-EDC, Titanium Mac 18500

Enlightened

I'll take the 4 Delrin body caps 11a through 11d. Thanks for making these available.

Flashaholic

I'll take 15a and 16 and 6.a few washers also,thanks.

Flashaholic

I will take the following:

2. Logan head, wide optic (all flood) head in stainless steel with an XPG High CRI 90 LED - $40 USD
    4. Logan 17500 keychain body in knurled stainless steel (my favourite body) - $30 USD
    7. Logan head, wide optic (all flood) head in stainless steel with an XPG Neutral LED about 4500K-5000K (my favourite tint) - $40 USD
    10. Logan 2xAA body in stainless steel with Judco clicky switch - $40 USD
    14. Tailcap with long momentary switch for the 2xAA Logan body (shown on the same body as previous photo with Judco switch removed) - $30 USD

Plus two additional bodies for second Logan head:

6. Logan pocket body in stainless steel - $25 USD
    9. Logan pocket body in black aluminum - $20 USD

Re: No 14 I know Stoli has posted but I will be backup for it if he does not want it.

Please PM me your Paypal address with the shipping to UK element you want added. I would like tracked/recorded post please. I will pay on my return from work tonight.

Thank you

Harry
    Last edited by 1974Harry; 04-10-2012 at 05:06 AM. Reason: Add items and remove no 13 - already taken :)

Flashaholic*

Holy smokes folks. A lot of that went fast. I went to sleep and look what happened.

I won't have a chance to sort through this until tonight.

stoli67, you scored yourself a Moddoo as well. Do you really need the tailcap and "long momentary"? If not, I will part that out for you and 1974Harry. If you guys PM each other and decide how much each of you are paying, then let me know, that would be great. Basically, the steel tailcap and long momentary makes sense to stay with the 2xAA Logan body. I am flexible.

I know this is a little backwards, but if each of you could PM me your address, I will reply with your total and the PP address to use.

Thanks a lot folks!

eala

Flashaholic*

Quote Originally Posted by FatRat View Post
    I'll take 15a and 16 and 6.a few washers also,thanks.
    FatRat, I am confused about 6.a - this one is not in the list, but I think you may have meant 6.

This means that it will not be in 1974Harry's shopping cart. Please confirm your intent.

Thanks,
    eala

Enlightened

PM sent

Flashaholic

eala,

Last post before I'm off to work. If FatRat did want 6 then to make things flow I will go for number 1 instead. Logan 17500 keychain body in knurled black aluminium - $20 USD instead so I still meet your requirement of two bodies per a head.

FatRat no problem if you want number 6 - the excitement made me have to edit my post four times as I kept spotting errors!

Regards

Harry

PS: PM sent to you and stoli67

Flashaholic

eala,

Could I add 18a & 18b please?

Thanks

Sent from my smart phone using Tapatalk

I'm a bit confused on how many Moddoo clips you are (or were) selling ?

If there are any left, "I'll take it" ... if not, backup please on those. Thanks.

EDIT: I logged in from a PC (to see the photos) & I think I understand now.
    Last edited by archimedes; 04-10-2012 at 08:58 AM.
    IF 2 = 1 THEN 1 = 0

Enlightened

How big are the QTC pills?

Flashaholic

I wanted I'll take 15a and 16 and 6,I will also take 3. PM sent thanx

I am really only interested in the clip.... just let me know the cost and I will PP today.... cheers again... been looking for one of these for a while now!
    Titanium RA Clicky, Titanium Haiku, Titanium Tri-EDC, Titanium Mac 18500

Flashaholic

Quote Originally Posted by stoli67 View Post
    I am really only interested in the clip.... just let me know the cost and I will PP today.... cheers again... been looking for one of these for a while now!
    stoli67,

I sent you a PM after eala suggested we talk to each other about apportioning the $30 cost between us to split the switch and the moddoo clip. I will wait for your return PM and then we can tell eala the agreed position. eala is aware (I think) of what I suggested in my PM.

Thanks

Harry

Flashaholic*

Quote Originally Posted by scaru View Post
    How big are the QTC pills?
    Not sure I understand the question. If you are asking about the diameter, then the Logan QTCs are the same OD as a CR123 cell.

eala

Flashaholic*

Think I have everything sorted out. Just PM'd everybody with details.

This is what I have left:

I now realize that I had forgotten to list one of the bodies... so there is still a body available. It is a:

SOLD 19. Logan black aluminium 123 sized body with a QTC pill. $20 USD.

I will sell the 17500 delrin battery adapters for $17 now.

SOLD The Logan QTC pills for $7 each or $20 for all three.

SOLD You may be wondering why I have another Moddoo clip and momentary in the picture... well, I found an extra set in among my stuff. So this is for sale. I will grant archimedes first right of refusal for this set. Same price $27 USD. If he does not take it, then it will be fair game.

eala
    Last edited by eala; 04-11-2012 at 02:47 PM.

Sure, I'll take it on the clip, if you planned to sell anyway ... very kind of you
    IF 2 = 1 THEN 1 = 0

Flashaholic*

Quote Originally Posted by archimedes View Post
    Sure, I'll take it on the clip, if you planned to sell anyway ... very kind of you
    I hadn't really planned to sell it, but I can tell you really want one, so I am confident you will give it a happy home. I am not sure what I will be using it for since my bodies have all but been sold.

eala

Quote Originally Posted by eala View Post
    I hadn't really planned to sell it, but I can tell you really want one, so I am confident you will give it a happy home. I am not sure what I will be using it for since my bodies have all but been sold.

eala
    Yes, I have carried one or another Peak ( without a clip ... ) nearly every day since I joined CPF - PayPal sent, with thanks!
    IF 2 = 1 THEN 1 = 0

Enlightened

Paypal payment sent for the Delrin body caps.

Flashaholic

eala,

PayPal sent in amount requested with extra for battery and for registered/tracked mail.

Thanks

Harry

Flashaholic*

All funds received, so I will be hopefully hitting the post office tonight (if my spouse gets home in time).

Just a note about shipments to the US - Canada post can be a bit slow sending stuff to the US - slower than you would expect given that I am an hour's drive from the border. It is not the same getting stuff from the US for some strange reason.

Thanks folks,
    eala

Flashaholic

I'm a bit unclear if 19 is sold or not, if not, I'll take it.

Flashaholic*

19. was not sold, so it is yours. I will reply to your PM.

eala

Enlightened

If my package is not sent yet, I'll take the three remaining QTC pills. I.E. no additional postage.

Flashaholic*

Quote Originally Posted by Jorgen View Post
    If my package is not sent yet, I'll take the three remaining QTC pills. I.E. no additional postage.
    Package not sent. Can still get them in. Just PP for 2 pills as I just needed one for an additional purpose. Hope that is ok.

eala

Enlightened

No Problem I will Paypal $14 now. Thank you.