Olight
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
Results 151 to 180 of 277
  1. #151
    Unenlightened
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    London, United Kingdom
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Sorry Ric, I have to drop out.

    Good thing you haven't sent me a coupon code yet.

  2. #152
    Flashaholic
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    New Jersey USA
    Posts
    215

    Default Re: Portable HID----Magic Fire 40W HID 4000-Lumen 4x18650 HID Flashlight

    Well, I attempted to contact Ric via PM before posting, but his mailbox is full.

    On February 9, I ordered a Magic Fire 40W HID, and my PayPal account was charged. To date, the light has not arrived, nor have I gotten any kind of a shipping notice.

    The deal with the group buy starting up before I received my light has me a little annoyed, but is not a show stopper. My primary concern is that my light has not yet arrived.

    Ric, if you are listening, when can I expect to receive my light?

    George

  3. #153
    Flashaholic*
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    724

    Buttrock Re: Portable HID----Magic Fire 40W HID 4000-Lumen 4x18650 HID Flashlight

    If you opted for the regular (Cheapest) shipping, the site says it could be a few weeks, so I wouldn't panic until into March. If you had opted for the 3-5 day, etc, options, then tracking numbers would probably tell you where it is. I know a shipment I got from there took over a month, of which ~ 3 days were to get to NYC, where it spent another few weeks getting "sorted", then sent to CT for a week or so, and then back to NJ for delivery.



    Hey, where in NJ are you?

    I'm in Lawrenceville.

  4. #154
    Flashaholic* Mohanjude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Cardiff, UK
    Posts
    534

    Default Re: Portable HID----Magic Fire 40W HID 4000-Lumen 4x18650 HID Flashlight

    George

    have you tried emailing him on the cnquality** email address. I always get a prompt response from his email address

    mohan
    Quote Originally Posted by gchand View Post
    Well, I attempted to contact Ric via PM before posting, but his mailbox is full.

    On February 9, I ordered a Magic Fire 40W HID, and my PayPal account was charged. To date, the light has not arrived, nor have I gotten any kind of a shipping notice.

    The deal with the group buy starting up before I received my light has me a little annoyed, but is not a show stopper. My primary concern is that my light has not yet arrived.

    Ric, if you are listening, when can I expect to receive my light?

    George

  5. #155
    Flashaholic* BVH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    CentCalCoast
    Posts
    871

    Default Re: Portable HID----Magic Fire 40W HID 4000-Lumen 4x18650 HID Flashlight

    My order was placed on the 15th. I had to email him on the 20th to get it to ship. He said it could ship on the 21st and be here in 4-7 days. Day later, got an email that claimed it shipped on the 17th. However the tracking number to this day shows no record of receival. The $30.00 EMS option was chosen. Guess I'll be concerned on the 28th.
    WWII 60" Anti Aircraft Carbon Arc (Sold), Short Arcs: 1.6KW NightSun, 1KW VSS-3A, .8KW TrakkaBeam, 600 Watt M-134 Gun Light, 500 Watt X-500-14s, 500 Watt Starbursts, 300 Watt Locators, Megaray, 150 Watt Set Beam & Communicator, Maxabeam Gen3, LarryK14@52V

  6. #156
    Flashaholic*
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    724

    Default Re: Portable HID----Magic Fire 40W HID 4000-Lumen 4x18650 HID Flashlight

    My stuff showed up once w/o ever getting conf that it even shipped...pot luck from that part of the globe it seems.

  7. #157
    Flashaholic
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    New Jersey USA
    Posts
    215

    Default Re: Portable HID----Magic Fire 40W HID 4000-Lumen 4x18650 HID Flashlight

    Hi Teej,

    Thanks for your input. In the past when I have ordered from Ric, my order showed up a couple of weeks later without prior notice of shipping. Let's hope that this is the case now.

    Incidentally, I live in Lakewood, somewhat East of you.

    George


    Quote Originally Posted by Teej View Post
    If you opted for the regular (Cheapest) shipping, the site says it could be a few weeks, so I wouldn't panic until into March. If you had opted for the 3-5 day, etc, options, then tracking numbers would probably tell you where it is. I know a shipment I got from there took over a month, of which ~ 3 days were to get to NYC, where it spent another few weeks getting "sorted", then sent to CT for a week or so, and then back to NJ for delivery.



    Hey, where in NJ are you?

    I'm in Lawrenceville.

  8. #158
    Flashaholic
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    New Jersey USA
    Posts
    215

    Default Re: Portable HID----Magic Fire 40W HID 4000-Lumen 4x18650 HID Flashlight

    Hi Mohanjude,

    Thank you for your suggestion - I have E-Mailed him at the address that you suggested. If I hear anything, I'll let the group know.

    George


    Quote Originally Posted by Mohanjude View Post
    George

    have you tried emailing him on the cnquality** email address. I always get a prompt response from his email address

    mohan

  9. #159
    Flashaholic*
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    724

    Default Re: Portable HID----Magic Fire 40W HID 4000-Lumen 4x18650 HID Flashlight

    I'm out that way a lot for work...if you wanna get lit one night, lemme know.


  10. #160
    Flashaholic* Mohanjude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Cardiff, UK
    Posts
    534

    Default Re: Portable HID----Magic Fire 40W HID 4000-Lumen 4x18650 HID Flashlight

    gchand (George)

    I have had no issues with comms - hope you have indeed a prompt response. Sometimes it has taken 2-3 days other times it has taken 10 minutes for a reply

    Mohan

  11. #161
    Flashaholic* Patriot36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,547

    Default Re: Portable HID----Magic Fire 40W HID 4000-Lumen 4x18650 HID Flashlight

    I guess I'll eventually get a tracking number with DHL shipping?

  12. #162
    Flashaholic* lightknot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Arizona, USA
    Posts
    2,343

    Default Re: Portable HID----Magic Fire 40W HID 4000-Lumen 4x18650 HID Flashlight

    I would like a tracking # w/ DHL Shipping as well.

  13. #163
    Flashaholic*
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,313

    Default Re: Portable HID----Magic Fire 40W HID 4000-Lumen 4x18650 HID Flashlight

    From the sounds of it, I'll likely have to settle for the light in hand. Here's hoping all goes well.

    Wilkey

  14. #164

    Default Re: Portable HID----Magic Fire 40W HID 4000-Lumen 4x18650 HID Flashlight

    Tuesday, 28TH 7PM here in china.

    All group buy orders have been taken away by DHL or EMS. You guys will get DHL code or EMS code from us tomorrow.

    Coupon code list renewed, 3 slots left.

    Thanks
    RIC
    www.cnqualitygoods.com --LED Flashlights;Hid Flashlights;OEM Flashlights……We offer wholesale price for all our products!

  15. #165
    Flashaholic*
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,313

    Default Re: Portable HID----Magic Fire 40W HID 4000-Lumen 4x18650 HID Flashlight

    Sweet!

    Thank you, RIC.

    Wilkey
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnqualitygoods View Post
    Tuesday, 28TH 7PM here in china.

    All group buy orders have been taken away by DHL or EMS. You guys will get DHL code or EMS code from us tomorrow.

    Coupon code list renewed, 3 slots left.

    Thanks
    RIC

  16. #166
    Flashaholic* lightknot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Arizona, USA
    Posts
    2,343

    Default Re: Portable HID----Magic Fire 40W HID 4000-Lumen 4x18650 HID Flashlight

    Thanks.

  17. #167
    Unenlightened
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    5

    Default Re: Portable HID----Magic Fire 40W HID 4000-Lumen 4x18650 HID Flashlight

    Hello RIC,

    I'll take one of these. So I quess it's coupon code MFGB018 for me. I'll go make the order. Thanks!

    EDIT: I got position 19.
    Last edited by ez78; 02-29-2012 at 06:26 AM.

  18. #168
    Flashaholic*
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    724

    Default Re: Portable HID----Magic Fire 40W HID 4000-Lumen 4x18650 HID Flashlight

    I rec'd an email with the DHL shipping #...and the light was at the Hong Kong sorting facility this morning according to the tracking info....with a roughly 3 day delivery projection in CN's email.....so Fri-Mon would be about when I'd expect mine at least.


  19. #169
    Flashaholic*
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,313

    Default Re: Portable HID----Magic Fire 40W HID 4000-Lumen 4x18650 HID Flashlight

    Got my notification today too. Can't wait!

    Wilkey

  20. #170
    Flashaholic* Patriot36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,547

    Default Re: Portable HID----Magic Fire 40W HID 4000-Lumen 4x18650 HID Flashlight

    PM sent Ric,

    The tracking number emailed to me matches a different name and address.

  21. #171
    Flashaholic*
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    724

    Default Re: Portable HID----Magic Fire 40W HID 4000-Lumen 4x18650 HID Flashlight

    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot36 View Post
    PM sent Ric,

    The tracking number emailed to me matches a different name and address.
    That's funny, They sent ME two of them, sweet!


  22. #172
    Flashaholic* tx101's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    840

    Default Re: Portable HID----Magic Fire 40W HID 4000-Lumen 4x18650 HID Flashlight




    Just received shipping confirmation as well. My light is being shipped by Singapore Post
    I thought CNQ was based in HongKong/China

  23. #173
    Flashaholic* BVH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    CentCalCoast
    Posts
    871

    Default Re: Portable HID----Magic Fire 40W HID 4000-Lumen 4x18650 HID Flashlight

    George, did your light show up yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by gchand View Post
    Hi Mohanjude,

    Thank you for your suggestion - I have E-Mailed him at the address that you suggested. If I hear anything, I'll let the group know.

    George
    WWII 60" Anti Aircraft Carbon Arc (Sold), Short Arcs: 1.6KW NightSun, 1KW VSS-3A, .8KW TrakkaBeam, 600 Watt M-134 Gun Light, 500 Watt X-500-14s, 500 Watt Starbursts, 300 Watt Locators, Megaray, 150 Watt Set Beam & Communicator, Maxabeam Gen3, LarryK14@52V

  24. #174
    Flashaholic
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia.
    Posts
    222

    Default Re: Portable HID----Magic Fire 40W HID 4000-Lumen 4x18650 HID Flashlight

    Quote Originally Posted by tx101 View Post



    Just received shipping confirmation as well. My light is being shipped by Singapore Post
    I thought CNQ was based in HongKong/China
    EXACTLY!!! Mine's got a Singaporean tracking number too, perhaps Ric is on holiday and sending parcels from his holiday destinations???

    Anyway, I tracked mine and its onboard with the driver today, hopefully the stormy weather in Melbourne today doesn't put him off delivering my parcel... I've informed my neighbour to sign for it as I'll be stuck at work.


  25. #175
    Flashaholic* Patriot36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,547

    Default Re: Portable HID----Magic Fire 40W HID 4000-Lumen 4x18650 HID Flashlight

    Mine, if it is indeed mine, was shipped from Hong Kong, Hong Kong this morning but it's going to someone named Jeff in Tucson, AZ. Although I live in AZ, my name isn't Jeff and I don't live in Tucson. I'm not overly concerned where the package ships from, only that I actually receive it. Hopefully, I've only been given the wrong tracking number which is easily remedied. Still waiting for a response.

  26. #176
    Flashaholic*
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    724

    Default Re: Portable HID----Magic Fire 40W HID 4000-Lumen 4x18650 HID Flashlight

    All mine indicates is that its still in Hong Kong

  27. #177
    Enlightened rgbgum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Taiwan
    Posts
    34

    Default Re: Portable HID----Magic Fire 40W HID 4000-Lumen 4x18650 HID Flashlight

    Hi Ric,

    I will take position 20

  28. #178
    Enlightened
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bangkok,Thailand
    Posts
    74

    Default Re: Portable HID----Magic Fire 40W HID 4000-Lumen 4x18650 HID Flashlight

    They sent me wrong tracking number that's not even EMS format.

  29. #179
    Flashaholic* lightknot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Arizona, USA
    Posts
    2,343

    Default Re: Portable HID----Magic Fire 40W HID 4000-Lumen 4x18650 HID Flashlight

    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot36 View Post
    Mine, if it is indeed mine, was shipped from Hong Kong, Hong Kong this morning but it's going to someone named Jeff in Tucson, AZ. Although I live in AZ, my name isn't Jeff and I don't live in Tucson. I'm not overly concerned where the package ships from, only that I actually receive it. Hopefully, I've only been given the wrong tracking number which is easily remedied. Still waiting for a response.
    Patriot36 - That would be me. PM incoming.
    BTW, my tracking # is correct.

  30. #180
    Enlightened kashmir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    76

    Default Re: Portable HID----Magic Fire 40W HID 4000-Lumen 4x18650 HID Flashlight



    And the wait begins.........

    Haven't ordered 18650's yet. Saw AW's new 18650 31, but i'm wondering if they might be too thick. Any thoughts?

    Thanks, Don

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •