Innovative and high-quality Rofis flashlight
    Flashaholic*

Default Light Up the Night Lantern Sale! (Gentos Warm White, American Camper, Sears...)

Light up the Night Lantern Sale!

1) One ultra-rare in the United States Gentos Explorer EX-777XP warm white LED lantern. Great shape with that classic Favourlight UI. Includes Kroger Supermarkets sticker on top of lantern (see slideshow)

2) Two American Camper lanterns, both in great shape. One smells faintly of cigarettes, one does not. Both include 12v cigarette adapter plugs, which snap right into the front. These lanterns are amazing during car camping trips, blackouts, Boy Scout outings, etc. You can grab a cheap 12v wall adapter, and plug them into your house outllets

3) Sears Camping Lantern, has seen some wear—works, but shows use. There is a brown stain in the base of the tray; see photo for details. You can also see some corrosion on the post (see photo). One of the bulbs shows darkening (normal with use), though it probably is nearing the end of its life. I have an identical unit to this one which I am keeping. We installed a barrel plug on it, and now we can use with a wall-wart!

The two American Camper lanterns take one 12v battery, while the Sears lantern takes two 12v batteries for extra long runtime! SLA users, now you have a 12 volt solution with no inverter required!

4) Coleman 8D Lantern, works fine, does have some chips where the battery compartment cover meets the bottom of the housing. Please see the pictures in the slideshow (link) for details

5) A whole slew of "D" NiMh batteries. I got fed up with them because they are not all holding a charge properly. Many have developed high internal resistance. I know some people on these boards are talented at restoring these cells with fancy hobby chargers. So if you can get a few working, cool. If not, use them as ankle weights. Again, these are included in the sale, but on a "Hope you have better luck than me" basis. If you can get three going, you've just got yourself free power for the Gentos!

6) Just for kicks, I'll throw in one vintage, pre-"C" Maglite, new in the package. The package will have wear/cracks in the plastic, but the light itself has not been touched or handled since leaving the factory in Ontario, CA.

Hurricanes? Thunderstorms? Frequent blackouts? This Light up the Night Lantern Sale has got you covered!

$265.00

Down to $185 for Thanksgiving!

Things I've had on my mind lately for trade plus cash:

-Xeno S3A XM-L T6 Neutral White 280 Lumen EDC Flashlight
    -Shiningbeam S-Mini XP-G neutral
    -#640 Sirius LED Strobe Light
    -two fivemega G4 bi-pin to PR adapters plus cash

Any questions, please kindly ask here for the benefit of others.

To contact me directly, please email me instead of PM if possible:

Important Stuff / Payment Details:

1) The first "I'll Take It" posted in this thread secures the lot for 24 hours and overrides email/PM until I state otherwise.

2) I take PayPal, USPS (postal) money orders, bank/teller's check, and cash if you'd like to come by in person and check it out.
    USPS (postal) money orders, bank/teller's checks, and cash are all preferred over PayPal.

Please contact me privately for questions about payment/shipping/The-True-Meaning-of-Life and I will make every effort to respond within 24 hours.

Contact by email is greatly preferred, as there are places I cannot access CPF where I can access my email.

3) I will ship anywhere in the world for an additional fee. Please email me with where you are, and I'll find out how much.

Here is my email:

(making your email an image is an easy way to avoid SPAM—I highly recommend it! Here is a simple link)

4) Buyer to add $1.00 for USPS Delivery Confirmation

**This will ship for the actual cost by Parcel Post, split between me and the buyer**

Slideshow: Link

Thumbnails (Click Each for Much Larger Picture):

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *Sold and Shipped*

Up for grabs is a rare in the United States Gentos EX-777XP warm white LED lantern, sealed in the original carton. These are unobtanium in the U.S., and feature a soothing warm glow unlike their cool white counterparts. This is one of my "I swore I would never sell this" items, but...my loss is your gain.

$145.00 delivered anywhere in the U.S.

or, $150.00 and I'll throw in two vintage American Camper lanterns, and a vintage Sears camping lantern
    Last edited by LEDAdd1ct; 12-02-2012 at 09:02 AM.
    "...and the diode multiplied and grew in brightness. And God saw that it was good."

Flashaholic

Default Re: WTS: Attn CollectorsóRARE Gentos EX-777XP Warm White LED Lantern!

I'll take the Gentos, payment sent. Thanks!

Flashaholic*

booya, I am sorry: the lantern sold while the Marketplace was down.

I don't see a payment in my PayPal notes from you, but when it comes in, I will refund it promptly.

Please be sure to check out my other sales threads.

I will be listing some neat stuff in "B/S/T Custom" shortly.
    "...and the diode multiplied and grew in brightness. And God saw that it was good."

Flashaholic

Quote Originally Posted by LEDAdd1ct View Post
    booya, I am sorry: the lantern sold while the Marketplace was down.

I don't see a payment in my PayPal notes from you, but when it comes in, I will refund it promptly.

Please be sure to check out my other sales threads.

I will be listing some neat stuff in "B/S/T Custom" shortly.
    Sorry I should have clarified, I did buy this from you, my username over at CPF is chrisdm (Chris Miller)... Maybe someday we will have ONE website where we can have ONE username, and it will STAY UP, like every other website on the planet since 1999 .. Then we wouldn't have to go through this trivial nonsense. This happened to me last week as the seller, I sold a McGizmo on CPF during a marketplace crash, then had somebody else bought on the marketplace it when the marketplace came back up. Stupid.

Flashaholic*

Default Re: Light Up the Night Lantern Sale!

The Light up the Night Lantern Sale is officially on!

Flashaholic*

Default Re: Light Up the Night Lantern Sale! (Gentos Warm White, American Camper, Sears...)

Groundhog Day Weekend Special

This weekend, for just $60 more, I will throw in the "Long Way Home" featured here (priced at $165), a long, warm white/neutral white LED rope light with RF remote control (purchased for $80 and $25, respectively), and a 3D red Maglite (used but not abused).

Flashaholic*

Default Re: Light Up the Night Lantern Sale! (Gentos Warm White, American Camper, Sears...)

Sunday, Monday, Tuesday Special

For $285.00, I will throw in the "Long Way Home" featured here (priced at $165), a long, warm white/neutral white LED rope light with RF remote control (purchased for $80 and $25, respectively), and a 3D red Maglite (used but not abused).

Flashaholic*

From now until the Fourth of July, take the whole shebang for just $215.00.

Extras:

-long, warm white/neutral white LED rope light with RF remote control (purchased for $80 and $25, respectively) just $35
    -3D red Maglite with original Gene Malkoff copper SSC P4 creamy white dropin, no longer available (all modern dropins use aluminum heatsinks) available with purchase of the warm white/neutral white LED rope light, for just $70 total (i.e., add on the rope light, and I'll throw in the 3D Mag with original copper dropin for just $35 more)

Flashaholic

I would love a chance at the red Maglite with the copper Malkoff drop-in if you decide to sell it separately.

Flashaholic*

Thank you for posting your interest. While not an antique, the red 3D Maglite is the one I have had in my possession longest, and that copper dropin is a real beauty, both in the fact that it was specially made by the man himself, Gene Malkoff, and the quality of the work.

The Gentos lantern is all but impossible to find, the vintage lanterns cool for playing with or serving as hosts, the warm white / neutral rope light a real beauty for adding ambiance to any room, and the RF remote control extremely useful not just for the rope light but for any AC appliance.

I can state with confidence that it is highly unlikely you will see a similar assortment of quality, vintage, and rare units of this type in one place in the near future.

If anyone has access to a brand new Gregory Baltoro backpack, I might be interested in a swap plus cash.

Flashaholic*

Thanksgiving Sale:

Whole package for $185.00!

Due to the price drop and large amount of items (weight) being shipped, I am asking the buyer to split Parcel Post shipping with me.

Trades:

Looking for my first hotwire. Protected Li-ion or LiFEPO4 only, please, no "AA".

A Mag85 would be neat, or a Philips 5761 build.

I don't know much about these beasts and am still learning, so feel free to email with suggestions.

NOTE: I am unavailable to ship until the week of Thanksgiving.
    Last edited by LEDAdd1ct; 11-11-2012 at 09:50 AM.

Flashaholic*

Today, Wednesday, November 14th, 2012:

Whole package for $155.00!

Due to the price drop and large amount of items (weight) being shipped, I am asking the buyer to split Parcel Post shipping with me.

NOTE: I am unavailable to ship until the week of Thanksgiving.

Sale expires Thursday at sunrise...

Flashaholic*

All emails replied!

Flashaholic*

Today, Saturday, November 17th, to Saturday, November 24th, 2012:

Whole package for $150.00!

This lot ships immediately.

As indicated in first post, this lot includes:

1) One ultra-rare in the United States Gentos Explorer EX-777XP warm white LED lantern.

2) Two American Camper lanterns, both in great shape.

3) Sears Camping Lantern, has seen some wearóworks, but shows use.

4) Coleman 8D Lantern, works fine, does have some chips where the battery compartment cover meets the bottom of the housing.

5) A whole slew of "D" NiMh batteries.

6) Just for kicks, I'll throw in one vintage, pre-"C" Maglite, new in the package.

For $50.00 extra:

1) One 3D red Maglite with Gene Malkoff SSC-P4 original copper dropin. To the best of my knowledge, all current production models use aluminum heatsinks and you can no longer purchase with copper heatsink.

2) One warm white/neutral LED ropelight.

3) One RF remote control for any appliance/the above LED ropelight.

For $250.00:

1) Everything listed above plus an ultra rare orange mini Maglite and copper mini Maglite and sealed Pelican MityLite 2430 xenon flashlight.

Again, due to the weight of the items, I am asking the buyer to split the cost of Parcel Post with me.

If you would like to drive over, I am just an hour from New York City.

Without exception, this deal expires Saturday, November 24th.

Flashaholic*

Black Friday/Thanksgiving Sale

1) Whole package for $130.00

2) Whole package plus ultra rare orange and ultra rare copper Mini Maglites for $185.00

3) Everything listed in the previous post for $210.00

Flashaholic*

All sales over.

Whole lantern package now back to $185.

Everything mentioned in this thread for $250.

Items available to ship Wednesday, December 26th.

Flashaholic*

New Year's Sale

1) Everything in the first post for $130.00 (split Parcel Post shipping)

2) Long, warm white/neutral white LED rope light with RF remote control (purchased for $80 and $25, respectively)

and

3D red Maglite with original Gene Malkoff copper SSC P4 creamy white dropin, no longer available (all modern dropins use aluminum heatsinks)

for just $50.00 more

Last chance to get these items for a long while...sale expires Saturday, January 5th, 2013