• CPFMarketPlace is now a read-only archive for reference. New registrations and creating new posts and threads have been disabled.
• The Manufacturer's and Dealer's Corners have been moved to the Commercial Corner on CandlePowerForums.com.
• Want To Sell (WTS) and other sales threads will now be listed at The CPF Mall
• Want To Buy (WTB) and Want To Trade (WTT) will be listed in a specific forum in the General MarketPlace on CandlePowerForums.com.
• Additional information regarding these changes can be found in the Administrative Announcements forum on CandlePowerForums.com.
Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... LastLast

Evilgrin07 Merkava TEC-T3, S3 &A3 Tritium Fobs...Mission Ready! Unlike any you have ever seen!

Also available in A3 Cerakote Finish: Safety Orange, Burnt Bronze, Magpul Flat Dark Earth, Black, OD Green, Ferrari Yellow, Tactical Gray, Bright Purple, Zombie Green, Prison Pink and Marine Red.

Above: Merkava TEC-A3 Type III Hard Anodize Aircraft Grade Aluminum with Yellow Tritium & Merkava TEC-S3 Stainless Steel Bead Blasted Tritium Fob with Green Tritium.

Left to right: Merkava TEC-A3/S3 Fobs with Tritium in Green, Yellow, Ice Blue, Orange, White, Red, Pink & Deep Blue *

Merkava TEC-T3 (Titanium) with your choice of Tritium color: $59
    TEC-T3 with glow-in-the-dark (GITD) pellet: $36
    • Material: 6Al-4V Titanium

• Finish: Bead Blasted

• Light Source: GITD Pellet or Tritium Capsule

• Outside Diameter: 9.0 mm [0.35"]

• Overall Length: 40.0 mm [1.58"]

• Weight: 4.1 grams [.21 oz]

• Tubing: Clear acrylic

• Outside Diameter: 6.35 mm [1/4"]

• Overall Length: 28.6 mm [1-1/8"]

• Comes complete with a 11.1 mm [7/16"] diameter split ring for attachment to other items

Merkava TEC-A3 Cerakoted Fob with your choice of Tritium color: $43
    TEC-A3 Cerakoted Fob with glow-in-the-dark (GITD) pellet: $21
    • Material: Aircraft grade aluminum

• Available Cerakote Finish: Marine Red, Safety Orange, Burnt Bronze, Magpul Flat Dark Earth, Black, OD Green, Ferrari Yellow, Tactical Gray, Bright Purple, Zombie Green & Pink

• Weight: 3.2 grams [.11 oz]

• Tubing: Heavy duty clear acrylic

• Comes complete with a 11.1 mm [7/16"] diameter split ring for attachment to other items

Merkava TEC-A3 with your choice of Tritium color: $41
    TEC-A3 with glow-in-the-dark (GITD) pellet: $18
    • Material: Aircraft grade aluminum

• Finish: Type III hard anodize

• Weight: 3.2 grams [.11 oz]

• Tubing: Heavy duty clear acrylic

Merkava TEC-S3 with your choice of Tritium color: $46
    TEC-S3 with glow-in-the-dark (GITD) pellet: $23
    • Material: Stainless Steel

• Finish: Bead Blasted

• Weight: 5.9 grams [.21 oz]

• Tubing: Clear acrylic

Tritium Upgrade Capsule for TEC-T3, TEC-S3, TEC-A3 and TEC-A3 Cerakote Fobs at $23 each.
    This Tritium Upgrade Capsule is a direct replacement for those who already own the TEC-S3, TEC-T3, TEC-A3 and TEC-A3 Cerakote Fobs with GITD pellet and want to upgrade it with a Tritium light source.

Tritium Colors Available in Pink, Orange, Red, Deep Blue, , Green, Yellow White, Purple & Ice Blue
    *Shipping: Add $5 for Registered Airmail Shipping per order.
    *Payment: PayPal
    *Shipping fee: email me for quote or question at:desertmoon@gmail.com

**Example**
    1 Merkava TEC-S3 ($46) with Insured shipping ($5): $46 + $5 = $51
    Grand total including Handling fee: ($51 + 4%) + $0.30 = $53.34

or email me for quote or question at: desertmoon@gmail.com
    Last edited by Merkava; 01-15-2015 at 06:06 AM. Reason: Merkava TEC-T3 (Titanium) Tritium Fobs and more Cerakote colors added..

Enlightened

Default Re: Merkava TEC-A3 & TEC-S3 Tritium Fobs...Mission Ready! Unlike any you have ever s

Dear John: Please check email and let me have your comment asap. Regards! Johnny

Enlightened

Default Re: Merkava TEC-A3 & TEC-S3 Tritium Fobs...Mission Ready! Unlike any you have ever s

Dear John: Thank you very much for your kind consent & swift response.
    PP(Transaction ID: 6HT95902AM925632S *4% inclusive)has been sent. Thanks again & best regards! Johnny

Enlightened

My order
    Merkava TEC-A3
    Color ICE BLUE

PayPal next.

Many thanks!

I'll take a Merkava TEC-A3 with GREEN Tritium..

for the GREEN TEC-A3.... Thank You...

Flashaholic

Hi Merkava!
    Do you have an ice-blue available in SS, or just in aluminum?

Evilgrin07 Re: Merkava TEC-A3 & TEC-S3 Tritium Fobs...Mission Ready! Unlike any you have ever s

Inatube, I have Ice Blue in both TEC-A3 Aluminium and TEC-S3 Stainless Steel version.

Quote Originally Posted by Inatube View Post
    Hi Merkava!
    Do you have an ice-blue available in SS, or just in aluminum?

Flashaholic

Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    Inatube, I have Ice Blue in both TEC-A3 Aluminium and TEC-S3 Stainless Steel version.
    PM sent. Thanks!

Flashaholic

PM sent. Thanks!
    PayPal sent for 2. Thanks!

Party Re: Merkava TEC-A3 & TEC-S3 Tritium Fobs...Mission Ready! Unlike any you have ever s

jtexe, shipped your order out today.

Quote Originally Posted by jtexe View Post
    Dear John: Thank you very much for your kind consent & swift response.
    PP(Transaction ID: 6HT95902AM925632S *4% inclusive)has been sent. Thanks again & best regards! Johnny

Evilgrin07 Re: Merkava TEC-A3 & TEC-S3 Tritium Fobs...Mission Ready! Unlike any you have ever s

chellyc, your order's been shipped.

Quote Originally Posted by chellyc View Post
    My order
    Merkava TEC-A3
    Color ICE BLUE

PayPal next.

Many thanks!

Wink2 Re: Merkava TEC-A3 & TEC-S3 Tritium Fobs...Mission Ready! Unlike any you have ever s

MrSypher, shipped your order today.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSypher View Post
    for the GREEN TEC-A3.... Thank You...

Inatube, your order has been shipped.

PayPal sent for 2. Thanks!

Man I need to get a few of theses also!

I'll let you know when it's received... Takecare..

Enlightened

Yellowlaugh Re: Merkava TEC-A3 & TEC-S3 Tritium Fobs...Mission Ready! Unlike any you have ever s

jtexe, shipped your order out today.
    Dear John:
    So much on tip-toe all these days, the shipment arrived!
    ThankU & regards! Johnny
    [try念慈庵枇杷膏before?]

Hopefully mine will arrive any day now.. I can't wait to see it in person cuz I was thinking about buying a few for X-mas gifts..

Flashaholic*

PP sent!!

Merkava, do you have a bunch of these left?

Also, was wondering how they were suspended in the acrylic - are they loose, or held in on the ends? I.e., trying to figure out if it will survive keychain duty.

If they are loose - would it be ok for it if I filled it with Norland? Would that get rid of the replaceability of the tritium?

Thanks!! =D
    EDC: HDS B42XRGT SSC P4 | Stainless Steel UltraFire Cree C1 | Red Covert Photon Freedom
    The rest: MillerMods 2D (2 D-Nimh) Mag Quad-Cree | DonShock 1D (4 AA-Nimh) Mag Tri-Cree with Potentiometer | Elektrolumens' "My Little Friend" SSC P4 | Bloodwood and Silver 2AA MagLED by Will

mcmc, I have enough Merkava TEC-A3 & TEC-S3 Tritium Glowrings for everyone.

The tritium vial in the acrylic tube are held on both ends, capped, sealed and "G-Shock Proof" on both ends by neoprene and o-ring...very well protected and built like a Merkava Or M1 Abrams tank. No reason to open up the tube and refill it with Norland yet unless it's broken.

Quote Originally Posted by mcmc View Post
    PP sent!!

Merkava, do you have a bunch of these left?

Also, was wondering how they were suspended in the acrylic - are they loose, or held in on the ends? I.e., trying to figure out if it will survive keychain duty.

If they are loose - would it be ok for it if I filled it with Norland? Would that get rid of the replaceability of the tritium?

Thanks!! =D

Flashaholic*

Haha, great! Just wanted to make sure that after I receive the first pair, if I wanted more there would be some available =)

And glad to hear about the sturdiness! Sounds like it should last longer than the other one I used to have. Excited!!
    EDC: HDS B42XRGT SSC P4 | Stainless Steel UltraFire Cree C1 | Red Covert Photon Freedom
    The rest: MillerMods 2D (2 D-Nimh) Mag Quad-Cree | DonShock 1D (4 AA-Nimh) Mag Tri-Cree with Potentiometer | Elektrolumens' "My Little Friend" SSC P4 | Bloodwood and Silver 2AA MagLED by Will

Flashaholic*

Sorry if my q's looked a little dumb =) Just realized where the TEC-3 fobs are from, lol. I originally thought you were machining these yourself =) Thanks.

Do you have a green stainless availible.
    Thanks
    Last edited by J Smith; 11-19-2011 at 03:14 PM.
    Jeff

Sending pay pal for a Merkava TEC-S3 in green.
    Thanks
    Jeff

J Smith, your order shipped yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by J Smith View Post
    Sending pay pal for a Merkava TEC-S3 in green.
    Thanks

I just received my package today.. Thank You Merkava..

Enlightened

Email sent
    Thanks
    Mark

Enlightened

Paypal sent for one Merkava TEC-A3 with GREEN Tritium.

Enlightened

Never received a response to my email? I would like 2 a3 fobs and one s3. What colors are avaialble and what would be the total cost including shipping to usa? Thanks

mgc, Sorry but I was out of country for the past couple of days.
    Two A3 and one S3 fobs is $143.91 shipped via Registered airmail. Colors available are Green, White, Yellow, Ice Blue and Pink.
    Paypal to: desertmoon@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by mgc View Post
    Never received a response to my email? I would like 2 a3 fobs and one s3. What colors are avaialble and what would be the total cost including shipping to usa? Thanks

Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... LastLast