• CPFMarketPlace is now a read-only archive for reference. New registrations and creating new posts and threads have been disabled.
• The Manufacturer's and Dealer's Corners have been moved to the Commercial Corner on CandlePowerForums.com.
• Want To Sell (WTS) and other sales threads will now be listed at The CPF Mall
• Want To Buy (WTB) and Want To Trade (WTT) will be listed in a specific forum in the General MarketPlace on CandlePowerForums.com.
• Additional information regarding these changes can be found in the Administrative Announcements forum on CandlePowerForums.com.
I just got these today. For various reasons I need to sell these quick. Monday 3pm I will withdraw the knives because I will have to ship these by Tuesday or there will be a long delay. Therefore, Paypal only on these. There are 2 PSKs in 3/32" 1095 (kydex sheaths) and 2 camp knife prototypes with a 6.5" cutting edge and 12" oal. The stock is 3/16" 1095. All of the knives are flat ground with a convex edge. The kydex sheaths hold the knives securely. Handle scales on all of these is carbon fiber. There are liners too (I'm not sure on the color or material, but they are on the red side).
PSKs = $60 each shipped in USA (NO FEES)
Protos = $185 each shipped in USA (NO FEES)
PSK & PROTO Pair = $225 shipped in USA (NO FEES)
2 PSK's = $107 shipped in USA (No Fees)
2 Protos = $350 shipped in USA (NO FEES)
I got the knives directly from John himself. The steel is 1095 3/16" thick. The knives are new and unused from the maker. I don't have a scale to accurately weigh them, but I'd say they are similar in weight to the Esee 6 which is 11.8 oz. For a 6.5" blade these aren't all that heavy.