645 Lumens High-output Magnetic Control Flashlight
- with Tactical Strobe -
MC-E version released Jul. 2010; XM-L T6 version Apr. 2011; XML U2 version May. 2012.
The SUNWAYMAN M40A is a high-output, multi-function premium LED flashlight, specially designed for those who need an extremely high performance flashlight that runs on common AA batteries. The M40A was optimized for law enforcement, search & rescue, hunters and exploration. Utilizing SUNWAYMAN's Magnetic Control System (MCS) the M40A is a fantastic lighting tool offering 4 user selectable output modes including an attention grabbing tactical strobe which can be used as an attention grabber or to disorient a suspect or opponent. The M40A features Cree XM-L U2 LED. Powerful performance from an inexpensive, widely available power source the M40A offers peace of mind for the world traveler. The M40A is carefully designed to minimize bulk and offers a fantastic balance of capability, power source and size.
Brightness is important, but carrying something bulky and heavy on the back or shoulder can be really exhausting. Can we find something using easy-to-get battery and easy-carry, either hanging in the wrist, or holding in hand, but at the same time be 645 lumens high-output flashlight?
M40A is the answer! Small size and handy! Turning on your M40A in the dark, itís like a flaming torch in hand!
Flashlights of good quality, high technique and great performance become more and more popular; meanwhile, easy operation is what most consumers ask for. M40A is the model of technique; it utilizes the advanced digital sensor magnetic control system of the industry, four-mode output, fun and easy to play with!
SUNWAYMAN is an advocate of advanced technique and we know an efficient and reliable optical system is one essential part of a good flashlight; M40A is perfect translation of what we believe. High efficiency reflector, perfect central beam pattern, wide and soft spread light; high efficiency heat sink system ensures the stable and continuous working of the light; high efficiency circuit system for high transfer efficiency of electricity and light.
Comprehensive body knurling, tough heat sink structure on the light bezel, exquisite magnetic control rotator ring, stable and smooth trapezoidal thread, practical and considerate hole sites, all of which bring out a beautiful and solid M40A!
● CREE XM-L U2, with a lifetime of up to 50,000 hours;
● Three modes constant output, one strobe mode (below is the output and runtime of using 4*AA 2600mAH Ni-MH batteries)
Three modes constant output: 645Lumens (1.5hrs)- 200Lumens (6hrs)- 30Lumens (35hrs)
Strobe mode: 645 Lumens
● Digital Sensor Magnetic Control system, slightly twist the Rotator Ring to select from different modes
● Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
● Effective range of 250 meters
● Uses 4*1.5V AA(Alkaline, Ni-MH, Lithium) batteries
● Working voltage: 4-12V
● Reflector of good quality maintains both great throw distance and spread, perfect beam pattern
● Dimension:144mm (length) x 57 mm (head diameter) x 40 mm (body diameter)
● Weight:237.8g（battery excluded）
● Aerospace-grade aluminum alloy
● Military Specification Type III hard anodized
● Waterproof accords with IPX-8 standard
● Ultra-clear toughened glass lens resists scratches and impacts
● Tail stand and can be used as a candle
● Accessories: lanyard, O-ring
more details to be continued.