• CPFMarketPlace is now a read-only archive for reference. New registrations and creating new posts and threads have been disabled.
• The Manufacturer's and Dealer's Corners have been moved to the Commercial Corner on CandlePowerForums.com.
• Want To Sell (WTS) and other sales threads will now be listed at The CPF Mall
• Want To Buy (WTB) and Want To Trade (WTT) will be listed in a specific forum in the General MarketPlace on CandlePowerForums.com.
• Additional information regarding these changes can be found in the Administrative Announcements forum on CandlePowerForums.com.
I have for sale a used all metal 1911 Airsoft Pistol. The pistol has a hop up system that gives the BBs backspin, which allows it to travel really nice and straight for up to 100 yards. I had a laser attached to the gun and was able to hit targets around 100 yards away with a 3 ft vertical compensation and no horizontal sway.
The gun itself has signs of wear, but works 100%. However, the 2 included Co2 magazines needs new o-rings before it can be used (haven't changed it in awhile). As of right now, gas WILL leak. I will also include 4000 .2gram BBs.
This gun was bought last year for $145, and each magazine was $39. The BBs were about $10 a bag. So that comes out to a total of $233 spent on the gun. I would like to sell it for $95 and free fedex shipping. ---> Price Drop $75
In addition to cash, I am also interested in a bored C2/C3, 6P, mag-lite 4D malkoff drop-ins...etc Hit me up with any offers.