We are pleased to announce another monster output flashlight, the SR92. The Olight SR92 is equipped with 3 separate XM-L emitters, each with a separate reflector for a max output up to 1700 lumens and maximum of 1000 meters throw. It is another incredible light with breakthroughs in output and runtime. The SR92 has a perfect luminous spot and amazing throw, with wide area lighting and intelligent temperature control system. It is your best choice for outdoor adventure, hunting, searching and rescuing.
These will be shipping to dealers along with the SR51 June 10. MSRP is $369.95.
- New milestone for flashlight output brightness
- The first flashlight featuring 3 CREE XM-Ls
- Rechargeable battery handle
- Battery handle is also compatible with the SR90/SR91 and the head accessories or extra batteries pack parts are optional.
- Smart-circuit provides thermal protection
- Max 1700 lumens (OTF), 1000 meters long throw.
- Max 15 hours long runtime
- Anti battery polarity reverse protection
- Two digitally controlled constant brightness levels and strobe
- Rugged indestructible aluminum body with anti-scratching type III hard anodization, Engineered anti-slip knurling for a tightly firm grip
- Intelligent temperature control system to stop flashlights overheated
- Highly water resistant to IPX-8
- Mil-spec: MIL-STD-810F
- Super Strong anti-reflex coating lens，99% effective transmission
- Advanced digital power management system
- Excellent tridimensional heat dissipation ability
- Friendly user interface, press and hold the switch for transferring mode.
- LED: 3x CREE XM-L T6
- Battery pack: 7.4V 6000mAh ，Rechargeable （6*18650）
- Brightness levels/Run time
- High mode：1700 lumens /150 minutes
- Low mode: 450 lumens / 11 hours
- Strobe 10HZ
- Water proof ：IPX-8
- Dimension： D100mm*L 273mm
- Weight： 1180g
- Reflector： Smooth reflector
- Material：Aluminum Alloy Body
- Type III hard anodization
- Accessories: Includes one strap, one charger, one operator’s manual, one O-ring .
- Checking Battery Charge Tighten the tail cap and press indicator switch lightly. The four green LEDs will illuminate for about 3seconds to show the charge remaining. Charge specs as follows: Four lights: Full, more or less Three lights: Normal, 60-80%left Two lights: Low, 40-60% left One light: Very Low, less than 20%, needs to charge.
- Turning On / Off To turn the flashlight on, press the power button once. To turn the flashlight off, press the power button once more.
- Lock-out Mode To put the SR92 into lock-out mode, press and hold the power button and let the output cycle high-low three times. The flashlight will then turn off. It will be “locked-out” and unable to turn on accidentally unless you rapidly press the power button three times.
- Changing Output Press and hold the power button to cycle between high and low modes. Quickly double-press the button (when ON) to change to strobe mode. Double-press the button to leave strobe mode.
- Battery can be charged in two ways: AC power charger, or car charger.
- Charging: uncover the soft plug in the center of the tail cap and connect it to charger.
- Charging Methods AC: The AC charger has a rectangular light. When you properly plug it into the SR92, the light will be red to show that it’s charging. When the light turns from red to green, the charge is completed. Car Charger: The car charger does not show when the charge is complete. To check the charge with the car charger, press the battery indicator button the back of the tail cap.
- When the charge is complete, please reattach the soft plug cover so water and debris will not enter.