Hello everyone, its my treat to introduce to you a new, upgraded E03! After modding a couple E03's to use Cree's latest XM-L, we begged Xeno to produce some with this LED! We've secured 3 types LED options -- T6 Cool White, T5 Neutral White and T3 Warm White!
Like the XP-G version, these are currently available in 3 colors also: Black, Red, and Blue. The Blue in my opinion looks closer to purple.
Also, to save weight, cost and postage, these now come in a blister pack, instead of a tin box.
According to Xeno's tests these put out an INSANE amount of lumens for their size! With a fresh 14500 cell High is 490 Lumens, Medium 318 and Low 89. Brightness will be about 40% of that on AA Ni-mh cell.
STOCK UPDATE: Please check the website for current stock status.
Color Options: Rose Red, Deep-Sea Blue (looks closer to purple), and Ti-black
LED Options: Cool White XM-L T6, Neutral White XM-L T5, and lastly Warm White T4's!
Now onto the specs (Specs are quoted with XM-L T6 option)
1) Anodizied Aluminum (Rose Red, Deep Sea Blue, or Ti-Black)
2) GITD (Glow in the Dark) silicon O-ring and silicon rubber tail cap
3) Waterproof (10M dunk-resistance)
4) Double O-rings and Square threads
5) Battery type: Alkaline, Ni-mh, Ni-cd, Lithium, 14500 Li-ion or Lifepo4
6) Linear driver -- no PWM
7) 3 Modes in this order: Medium, Low, High. (no mode memory)
8) Unique finger grip
9) Size and Weight: 96.5mm x 21.5mm. 48g
Modes and Runtime (Aproximate):
Low: 20mA, 10 lumens, 20hrs+
Medium: 135mA, 60 lumens, 4hrs+
High: 500mA, 200 lumens, 1hr+
Low: 300mA, 90 lumens, 2.5hrs
Medium: 1000mA, 320 lumens 45min
High: 1560mA, 490 lumens, 30min
Lifepo4 and 14500 Primary cells can be used. Brightness will be just about inbetween the brightness of a Ni-mh cell and a 14500 Li-ion cell.
- 2 spare O-rings
- 1 extra switch
- 1 lanyard
- Packed in a blister pack
- $29.99 (XM-L T6 Cool White)
- $33.49 (XM-L T5 Neutral White)
- $35.49 (XM-L T3 Warm White)
You can order and pay by Paypal or Credit / Debit card:
Click to order the Xeno E03