• CPFMarketPlace is now a read-only archive for reference. New registrations and creating new posts and threads have been disabled.
• The Manufacturer's and Dealer's Corners have been moved to the Commercial Corner on CandlePowerForums.com.
• Want To Sell (WTS) and other sales threads will now be listed at The CPF Mall
• Want To Buy (WTB) and Want To Trade (WTT) will be listed in a specific forum in the General MarketPlace on CandlePowerForums.com.
• Additional information regarding these changes can be found in the Administrative Announcements forum on CandlePowerForums.com.
One last time, thank you so much for your donations to the Wounded Warrior Project. I did indeed finish the course. It was undoubtedly one of the most grueling events I have ever participated in. By mile 9 I was telling one of my teammates that this was probably a once in a lifetime thing. By the following day I was planning next years event. It was amazing! On a side note, today I got an invite to The Worlds Toughest Mudder, "A Non-stop 24-Hour Tough Mudder designed to find the TOUGHEST human being on the planet." I am considering it but I will be looking for financial backing as the event is in New Jersey and the registration alone is $450.