Gear to help you conquer!

Hybrid View

Banned

Default Tritium Night Lights

Hello,
    I decided to start a new thread since these new items are keychains. This ought to make for less confusion and skimming for information.

So here is what I have for sale in this thread...

JUMBO NIGHTLIGHTS-1 LEFT

These use 6.5in long, 5mm diameter BRIGHT GREEN vials and are cast into clear resin, and then sanded/polished to a shine. These will illuminate a decent sized room well enough for navigating around in once your eyes have adjusted to the darkness. They are strong, and look nice in daylight also due to the polishing.

These are priced at $65.00 shipped (USA). International customers, please PM me first.

DUAL VIAL NIGHTLIGHT/NIGHT READER
    These use TWO 3in long, 5mm diameter BRIGHT GREEN vials set in clear resin and polished smooth.
    These work great as compact nightlights and for reading labels and whatnot in the dark with DARK ADAPTED EYES. I can easily read labels, navigate through dark rooms. These are brighter than the jumbo nightlights due to there being TWO vials side by side, but put out less overall light due to the size.

These are priced at $60.00 shipped in the USA. International, PM me about shipping.
    These also come in a 3 vial version for $90.00 shipped in the USA.

DUAL 6.5in NIGHTLIGHT SOLD OUT FOR NOW
    I can also make a dual 6.5in long vial nightlight. These are the brightest ones of all. Priced at $120.00 with FREE shipping in the USA. (International may contact me for shipping options)

The dual 6.5in nightlights are sold out, but I do have some 5.5in vials of the same brightness that I can use to make dual jumbo nightlights. These will be set at $100.00 each.
    Payment can be made via paypal: mrg02d(at)garnet.acns.fsu.edu You will need to add 4% to the payment unless you send payment as a GIFT. This covers the fees for processing payments.

Insurance and expedited mailing options cost a bit more, PM for the details.

See my other sales thread for smaller keychains! Ive got GREEN available now as well as RAINBOW versions.
    Last edited by mattrg; 01-29-2011 at 10:01 PM.

Banned

Default Re: Tritium Night Lights

Bump

Unenlightened

Check ur email... Jack Garza.

Unenlightened

mattrq, may you ship these items to Taiwan?

And how much will be the total of each if shipped to Taipei,Taiwan OR CA-94566?
    Thanks a lot~

Banned

Hello,
    Yes I can ship these anywhere in the world. For shipping to Taiwan, first class mail is $4.60. This method is slowest, no insurance is allowed to be applied.
    For $14.00, I can ship Priority Mail. This is much faster than first class, but still doesnt offer insurance. For $29.00, I can ship Express Mail. This is the fastest (3-5 days) and comes with insurance plus tracking.

Shipping within the USA is free. If you would like expedited shipping, then Priority Mail comes out to an extra $2.00. Insurance is an extra $2.00 as well.

Thanks!
    Matt

Unenlightened

Quote Originally Posted by mattrg View Post
    Hello,
    Yes I can ship these anywhere in the world. For shipping to Taiwan, first class mail is $4.60. This method is slowest, no insurance is allowed to be applied.
    For $14.00, I can ship Priority Mail. This is much faster than first class, but still doesnt offer insurance. For $29.00, I can ship Express Mail. This is the fastest (3-5 days) and comes with insurance plus tracking.

Shipping within the USA is free. If you would like expedited shipping, then Priority Mail comes out to an extra $2.00. Insurance is an extra $2.00 as well.

Thanks!
    Matt

Just to make sure that:

DUAL VIAL NIGHTLIGHT/NIGHT READER TWO 3in long
    , x1 it will be
    60+4.60First class mail+2.4PayPal=67.0 USD For Total, right?

Can i send my addr to: mrg02d(at)garnet.acns.fsu.edu cuz i cant PM.
    And how long might the first class mail take if shipped to Asia?

Banned

Hello,
    Youve got it correct. You, as well as anyone else, can email me personally at: Fucian(at)aol.com. My paypal address is: mrg02d(at)garnet.acns.fsu.edu

Im not sure about how long it will take to get to Asia via first class, but I would guess around two weeks. Thats usually how long it takes for mail to get to me from Asia.

Thanks,
    Matt

Banned

Ive also got a triple version of the 3 in vial nightlight for $90.00.

Quote Originally Posted by mattrg View Post
    Hello,
    Those are no longer available. Way I do have is a white sphere cast into a resin cube.

I also have a dual ice blue keychain that uses two 3mm by 23mm tritium vials made just a few months ago if anyone is interested?
    Matt

Matt
    How much is the dual ice blue key chain. Any chance of a pic. I would love buy it subject to price.

Mohan

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Banned

Hello, I'm asking $80.00 plus shipping or best offer. Pictures are up on Flickr in the link on the previous page. The hole still needs to be drilled and polished.

Hey matt those look sweet! Do you know when the white spheres where made?

Banned

Not sure when the white spheres were made. I believe they are a year old. They make the cube look like ice at night.

Matt

I will take the last bright white sphere cube.

PM incoming.
    "Be still and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10