• CPFMarketPlace is now a read-only archive for reference. New registrations and creating new posts and threads have been disabled.
• The Manufacturer's and Dealer's Corners have been moved to the Commercial Corner on CandlePowerForums.com.
• Want To Sell (WTS) and other sales threads will now be listed at The CPF Mall
• Want To Buy (WTB) and Want To Trade (WTT) will be listed in a specific forum in the General MarketPlace on CandlePowerForums.com.
• Additional information regarding these changes can be found in the Administrative Announcements forum on CandlePowerForums.com.
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
    Flashaholic

Default Re: cnqualitygoods.com--Preorder:D.Q.G Tiny AAA CREE R2 EDC Flashlight--The Last batc

Quote Originally Posted by GAReed View Post
    With the head fully tight on mine it does not turn off, Otherwise it's a peach of a light. Mine arrived yesterday SE USA.

You received it yesterday in the US? There's no US Mail anywhere here Monday, what kind of shipping you used?

Default Re: cnqualitygoods.com--Preorder:D.Q.G Tiny AAA CREE R2 EDC Flashlight--The Last batc

Still waiting for mine...

Anyone can post a pic of it compared to an Fenix E05 ? I'm curious about the size and since I don't have it yet...
    sig line removed to help search function...

Last week we got no mail due to snow and ice here. In the Atlanta area, we've a very limited concept of snow removal but the basic requirement is temps >32 degrees F.. Yesterday, the post offices were closed but the letter carriers were out trying to catch up. It was registered mail and I sure wasn't expecting it.
    Quote Originally Posted by TDKKP View Post
    You received it yesterday in the US? There's no US Mail anywhere here Monday, what kind of shipping you used?

Flashaholic

Quote Originally Posted by TDKKP View Post
    Last week we got no mail due to snow and ice here. In the Atlanta area, we've a very limited concept of snow removal but the basic requirement is temps >32 degrees F.. Yesterday, the post offices were closed but the letter carriers were out trying to catch up. It was registered mail and I sure wasn't expecting it.

Snow and ice: what are they? Gotta love above 80 degrees here near LA since last week.

Enlightened

ill take one Ti color Alu

Unenlightened

I take that back, If I tighten the head tigher than I'd like, it does turn off
    The power switch and UI is based on spring compression and two terminals below the spring. Once the spring looses contact with the centre pin/terminal it turns on in full power mode. Low power mode is selected when spring looses contact with the off-centre terminal.
    If your battery is a bit short it won't push the spring in contact with the center terminal to shut off power.
    Test with another brand battery first, or you may try to ad a shim in the end of the battery tube.
    Frode P. B.

The Norwegian winter require good flashlights...

Spot on Frobe22! I had put in the first AAA battery I could lay my hands on. Today I swapped out that Energizer for an Eneloop and it functions way better. It's a tiny difference but with this tiny light it makes a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Frobe22 View Post
    The power switch and UI is based on spring compression and two terminals below the spring. Once the spring looses contact with the centre pin/terminal it turns on in full power mode. Low power mode is selected when spring looses contact with the off-centre terminal.
    If your battery is a bit short it won't push the spring in contact with the center terminal to shut off power.
    Test with another brand battery first, or you may try to ad a shim in the end of the battery tube.

Update this:

I managed to get some 2/3AAA lights which use 2/3AAA 10280 NI-Mh battery, only 10 pieces left--7black, 3 gold. it's smaller than AAA Tiny.
    Pics will follow.
    Last edited by Cnqualitygoods; 01-20-2011 at 07:34 PM.
    www.cnqualitygoods.com --LED Flashlights;Hid Flashlights;OEM Flashlights……We offer wholesale price for all our products!

Unenlightened

Put me down for 1 gold, thanks

Flashaholic

Put me down for gold too!

how much is it?

Are you sure it can run on 10280 li-ion batteries? I thought the original 2/3AAA version used NiMH batteries...
    Last edited by hazna; 01-20-2011 at 05:21 AM.
    A blog on small pocket tools, keychain gadgets and more!

http://keychainpockets.blogspot.com/

Flashaholic*

price?

can you get just battery tubes?
    Last edited by jabe1; 01-20-2011 at 05:54 AM.

One BLACK for me (assuming they can also run on a regular 2/3AAA).

BTW, 2/3 AAA , is it the same thing as an N cell ?

Also, is it the same head, 2 modes hi-low ?

EDIT:
    Last edited by derfyled; 01-23-2011 at 04:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by arab View Post
    • First mode from fully screwed position is low followed by high
    Great idea. I would personally prefer this, since most people will tighten for OFF and would like to get LOW first, then HIGH.

• A revised number of twists required for operation - From fully screwed in, say +60 degrees for first level (suggest low), +180 for second level (suggest high) and +180 for off.
    • Better machining on the threads
    These are all minor complaints. Remember, these are not being built in a factory.

• The addition of some well placed kurling
    Nnnnooooo! I love the fluting in lieu of knurling. It looks classier, makes for a smoother light, and functions better than knurling in my opinion. This light has some of the best aesthetics of any light I have ever seen!

Hey, Ric! I'll take one in gold also. If you stock the 10280 battery would you add two of them to this sale? Please let me know the total I will owe you and where you wish the paypal sent. Thanks - Doug.

I'll take (1) black.

-DF

Last edited by DFiorentino; 01-20-2011 at 08:10 PM.
    KineticParadox ...a personal web space with my CBA Battery Testing and my LED Bin Coding Charts.

Hi Ric,
    I will take a black one!!

Paypal has been sent!!
    Last edited by Uriah; 01-23-2011 at 11:54 AM.

Flashaholic*

I am still waiting here in NE USA for the DQG light :-( Has the paypal/ebay time limit reached yet? What bothers me the most is that the tracking has not changed in a month.

Service(s): Registered Mail™

We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.

Bullet Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
    Bullet Foreign International Dispatch, December 24, 2010, 9:46 am, GUANGZHOU, CHINA PEOPLES REP
    Bullet Foreign Acceptance, December 21, 2010, 10:35 am, PORTEE

I'm still waiting too

Mine has yet to arrive.
    Atwoodite #105
    I've got an idea-an idea so smart my head would explode if I even began to know what I was talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by hazna View Post
    Put me down for gold too!

how much is it?

Are you sure it can run on 10280 li-ion batteries? I thought the original 2/3AAA version used NiMH batteries...
    Sorry, it can not run on li-on battery, it takes 10280 NI-MH cells.

Price:25usd free shipping
    450mAh 2/3AAA battery: 2usd each

Ric
    www.cnqualitygoods.com --LED Flashlights;Hid Flashlights;OEM Flashlights……We offer wholesale price for all our products!

From what I've heard, mine arrived today.
    Unfortunately, it'll be a little longer till I get to see it.

Thanks again though.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnqualitygoods View Post
    Sorry, it can not run on li-on battery, it takes 10280 NI-MH cells.

Price:25usd free shipping
    450mAh 2/3AAA battery: 2usd each

Ric
    Ric - What LED is being used and what are the lumens from this little light since it is running off of NI-MH? I fear it may not be very bright. Does it have multiple settings? It's length? It's width? Thanks - for your response. - D.

Default It gets hot!

Darn! This DQG light somehow turned on in my watch pocket, and it got real HOT. I had its head tightened fully, and it was difficult to turn it off now due to the heat, and its tiny size. :-) So I'd recommend keeping a periodic check on this tiny thing - the Alu is so thin that it takes almost no time for it to turn uncomfy hot (and cool down too!).

Other than that, a very impressive light for this size.

-Amarendra

Quote Originally Posted by gunga View Post
    I'm still waiting too
    Ric. Please add 2 batteries and 3 clip to my order.

Gunga... still waiting too. We should do a race... first one that gets it wins...

Unenlightened

Can someone please tell us the lumes
    I don't know ma formula

Flashaholic

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #14348910PW565743T)

For:
    gold 2/3AAA
    2 x 2/3AAA batteries

Flashaholic

Quote Originally Posted by ekko View Post
    Can someone please tell us the lumes
    I don't know ma formula
    From a guess, I would say the output on high is around 80 lumens. Most the light is focused into the large hotspot, which makes the hotspot appear brighter than some other AAA lights. The spill is not very bright, though. On low I would estimate 10 lumens. These are purely guesses based on how they compare to other lights.

Flashaholic

Well for those waiting in the US I just got mine and I believe I was one of the last if not the last to order the AAA version. Mine had said "left china" since the 30th of December for reference if you are still waiting! This thing is really neat, very small, magnet could be a bit stronger but is sufficient with a NiMH. I'm actually at home sick today which in a way is good because I would have had to wait till I could get to the PO to pick it up otherwise. I'll play with it later at night but over all it seems made very well and output looks close to my iTP single mode which is around 80 lumens. Glowing O-ring glows very brightly even during daylight. Here are a few pictures:

Flashaholic

Any chance of the Tiny AAA lights being available in gold ? (and if they had a Off/Lo/Hi sequence that would be even better).

Quote Originally Posted by oronocova View Post
    Well for those waiting in the US I just got mine and I believe I was one of the last if not the last to order the AAA version. Mine had said "left china" since the 30th of December for reference if you are still waiting! This thing is really neat, very small, magnet could be a bit stronger but is sufficient with a NiMH. I'm actually at home sick today which in a way is good because I would have had to wait till I could get to the PO to pick it up otherwise. I'll play with it later at night but over all it seems made very well and output looks close to my iTP single mode which is around 80 lumens. Glowing O-ring glows very brightly even during daylight. Here are a few pictures:
    Thanks for the pics, I was curious about the DQG compared to an E05. It's even smaller! Can wait to get mine...

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast