• CPFMarketPlace is now a read-only archive for reference. New registrations and creating new posts and threads have been disabled.
• The Manufacturer's and Dealer's Corners have been moved to the Commercial Corner on CandlePowerForums.com.
• Want To Sell (WTS) and other sales threads will now be listed at The CPF Mall
• Want To Buy (WTB) and Want To Trade (WTT) will be listed in a specific forum in the General MarketPlace on CandlePowerForums.com.
• Additional information regarding these changes can be found in the Administrative Announcements forum on CandlePowerForums.com.
I have a fallkniven WM-1 neck knife with kydex neck sheath, I am looking at trading or selling, the blade is VG10, and the blade is about 3 and a half inches long, let me know, if interested in that, thanks.
Bill is right, I should have mentioned them, awesome knives, great steel, awesome warranty, really cofortable handles, the blade size you are looking for, with a cordura sheath, with a kydex insert, I am going to get me one very soon.. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
I was offerd a howling rat, Had a though about it, but it doesnt fit the bill. I need a drop point blade, as the knifes mainly going to be used for bushcraft and camp dutys.
so its gota be a full tang, good slicer.
Price wise, I'm open, I wanna keep it around $60 mark, Theres a few Yari's going on ebay and SRKW had them new for $50 pop, but have sold out [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Greco companions were also going for $50 new at CQCknives, but I missed that aswell!
Another alternative, unless you're going to need it soon, would be to to wait a bit and check out some of the new knives announced at the Blade show last weekend. Most companies had new models there, but haven't updated their websites yet.