Elite Flashlights - The Best LED Flashlights, Chargers and Batteries
Page 31 of 63 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast
    Flashaholic

I'm in for a black one please.

Thanks

Harry

Quote Originally Posted by cottonpickers View Post
    Mohanjude, Harry1974: In GBP I could do them for 35 delivered - If that works for you let me know if you want black or white...

Chuckg: I'm on it!

Sent from my smart phone using Tapatalk

Default Re: --> FS: Cottonpickers Chargers incl. Worlds smallest Li-ion charger with display

I will take a black - delivered. Let me know when you are ready to ship and will PP

Unenlightened

Default Re: --> FS: Cottonpickers Chargers incl. Worlds smallest Li-ion charger with display

David, got my first charger in the mail yesterday. Awesome! Looks great and works great. In fact, I'm a little sleepy this afternoon as I was up late last night charging batteries.

THANKS!
    Last edited by jmantyger; 03-28-2012 at 08:13 PM.

PP sent this morning. Thanks

Mohan

UK - originally in Devon (south west UK where its pretty slow and laid back)

Draven: Thanks!!
    Jmantyger: Great. Yes, that display is mesmerising :-)
    DejaVu: PM sent
    Archimedes: Its in the post along with an extension lead
    Mohanjude: Its in the post
    Worlds smallest Li-ion charger with Display for sale: http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?t=240304
    Solar Li-ion chargers for sale: http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/sho...d.php?t=229002

Unenlightened

Quote Originally Posted by cottonpickers View Post
    Draven: Thanks!!
    Jmantyger: Great. Yes, that display is mesmerising :-)
    DejaVu: PM sent
    Archimedes: Its in the post along with an extension lead
    Mohanjude: Its in the post
    Paypal sent, and PM with details also sent.

Flashaholic

cottonpickers,

Payment sent by Paypal for one black nonacharger. Apologies for the delay - I seem to be slowing down completely in my week off work!

PayPal Transaction ID: 0DF46509TF714005W

Regards

Harry

cottonpickers,

PM sent with questions.

Regards,

Matt
    ...It makes people wonder!

I'll have to read up on this thread some more and purchase a charger... Nona-charger looks nice. Is it usb only? You connect to wall wart etc? Nice...

Gunga

You can connect it to a USB wall wart and you can have best of both worlds. Get a 1amp or 2 amp wall wart to get the full potential. Many of the laptop or computer USB slots can struggle past 500ma unless they are USB3.

Flashaholic

Mohanjude,

A good suggestion there. If I can add for those who use smaller batteries or who have small electrical appliances that a normal plug adaptor of the sort allowing the USB charging leads of small electrical appliances like MP3/MP4 players to be plugged in and charged from the mains is also useful.

The generic ones tend to be limited to an output of 500mA but the one that comes as standard with the Amazon Kindle seems to have a 0.85A output which with the nonacharger currently at 750mA high setting would seem adequate.

(Unique Transaction ID # 5N32956754370423X) for One Nonacharger in White.
    Best regards, Gregg

LEDedicted: PM sent!

DejaVu: Its in the post to address in your PM to me
    Harry1974: yours is up next
    All: Reminder that the Nona's are a little timeconsuming to make up, so likely will get posted a couple days after ordering.
    Worlds smallest Li-ion charger with Display for sale: http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?t=240304
    Solar Li-ion chargers for sale: http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/sho...d.php?t=229002

PayPal sent for a quad 90/240/480/700 leftie. Thanks for your help!

Unenlightened

David,

Received my 90/320/620 charger. Just great! I already had a no-display 90ma, but the display and multiple currents allows me to replace my older chargers. Thanks for a great product!

Shelt: Thank YOU!
    GAReed; LEDdicted; 1974Harry: They are in the post

All: I'm not going to be able to get to the postbox between 5th and 19th April. So any close to this window will get posted on the 19thish (in order of payment)
    All: Reminder that Nonachargers are a little timeconsuming to make up so likely will get posted a few days after ordering.

Unenlightened

David charger received and Thank You for the extras, this thing is just too cool!!!!
    Matt

icestud: Thanks!
    LEDicted: Its (changed to Nona) is in the post

All: I'm not going to be able to get to the postbox between 5th and 19th April. So any close to this window will get posted on the 19thish (in order of payment)
    All: Reminder that Nonachargers are a little timeconsuming to make up so likely will get posted a few days after ordering.

Thanks David! Can't wait to try it out!

Flashaholic

The nonacharger is absolutely great. I am using it in preference to a Pila charger now. That says something!

PM sent with some questions. Thanks.

Wings: PM Replied!

All: Quick case update.... The high current case is nearly complete - so thought I'd share a pic of this 500/700/1000 pilot model. As you probably guessed, I need to work on the part near the usb plug... ;-)

along with a Family Photo!

I'm unable now to make up /post anything until 28th April, and will ship out in order of payment. Nona's take a few days to make up so give me time on those please!!
    Last edited by cottonpickers; 04-06-2012 at 07:49 AM.

Enlightened

My charger arrived a couple of days ago and I can't stop playing with it! It's just SO friggin' cool! Thanks for making it and the surprisingly fast shipping! Love it!

PP coming for a default triple ($50) and a Nona Lefty $(60), preferably in white but black is no problem as well. I want the Nona lefty as I already have a righty one of your chargers & work laptop only has one right hand port. No rush - realize you won't be shipping for a few weeks. PP coming up.
    nfetterly

Enlightened

how much for just some leads?

If its for one of my chargers let me know what you need and where to send them. A couple bucks to cover postage would be appreciated but not necessary. Otherwise I can do leads at $2 each plus $3.50 postage.

Chuckg: Thank you sir!
    Nfetterly: got it. You are second in line.

All: am not going to be able to make anything up or post until 18th Apr, when I'll ship in order of payment (likely a backlog)

cottonpickers,

Did you say 500/700/1000

Let us know when these are ready to go for sale!
    "Light up the Darkness"

Nona arrived, and it's totally awesome (as expected) .... Many thanks for the fast shipping, the "extras", and *especially* the extension cord
    IF 2 = 1 THEN 1 = 0

Enlightened

Hey David. Received the charger a few days back. Looks awesome. The charger looks sturdy in hand than in picture. Cant wait to start charging batteries. Thanks for such a great product. =D

Flashaholic

David,

Could you please let me know the total price (including shipping) for the following:

1) 1 x Quad current setting Smallest Charger in World with Display and upgraded IC, 2 sets of leads (crocs and mags), default 90/300/480/700, RIGHTY
    2) 2 x Standalone voltmeters with extra long leads. What voltage ranges are available ?
    3) 2 sets of each, extra long, croc and mag leads.

Thanks