Klarus
Page 32 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Default Re: --> FS: Cottonpickers Chargers incl. Worlds smallest Li-ion charger with display

Paypal sent for 1ea black Nonacharger! Doc.

Flashaholic

Default Re: --> FS: Cottonpickers Chargers incl. Worlds smallest Li-ion charger with display

What's the price for the high current charger with 3 settings in the new case that you posted? I'm interested in one of those.

Flashaholic

Also, what's the termination current for the 3 current settings?

Let me break in here to give a big thumbs up to David and his products! I have two of them, in different flavors, for my little Kuku lights (and hopefully the upcoming Torpedo). Great chargers, easy to use and very compact for carrying. Thank you David for everything!

Buttrock Re: --> FS: Cottonpickers Chargers incl. Worlds smallest Li-ion charger with display

David, Nonacharger arrived A-OK. very nice. Thank you.

@ cottonpickers

My friend just informed me that he received his 480mAh charger with additional leads early this week or late last week.
    As per his description, it sounds like everything is working fine.
    As always, I want to thank you for your great service, and quick response to all questions.
    Always a pleasure

Hey David, received mine today. Thanks for the extras! This is one great gadget, I am already replenishing my cells.
    ...It makes people wonder!

Wow David, you sure have been busy! I get on here to compliment you on your great work on my last two chargers and see all the posts of nona chargers...at first I thought someone mis-spelled 'nano' but a little thread research showed a brand new conception with a display defeat option. Good job!

With all the changes lately, have you raised the upper limit of the basic no-diplay chargers or are they still around 480mAh? I'm interested in a fall-back to assist in charging pairs of 18650s.

Flashaholic

Arrived, thank you David!

some pics

awesome shots gopajti! what camera/lens?
    Sting. Sting would be another person who's a hero. The music he's created over the years, I don't really listen to it, but the fact that he's making it, I respect that.

Flashaholic

Hello tobrien, thanks,
    my cam: Canon PowerShot A630

Last edited by gopajti; 04-15-2012 at 12:20 PM.

Enlightened

may i please have a leftie Double current setting Charger with 90 mah and 700 mah do i pm you with paypal info or what? thank you!

Pay Pal Sent for Nonacharger
    Per PM
    Thanks Much

UK - originally in Devon (south west UK where its pretty slow and laid back)

Draven451: high current chargers are basically ready to sell. I have some minor work on the case, but that will be ready by the time I make up the first ones. Price is $50 for a 500/1000 and $55 for a 500/700/1200. (or 500/700/1000) Price may change a little when I redo the sales thread but nothing major.

Archimedes, j00cantseeme: Thanks!

Ronin21: hopefully you have my pm, but basically $69

Doc: got it tx.

Infinus: see above for currents. Termination current should be between about 20ma and 40ma depending on charging setting. When I've cleared orders I can graph and list it for the high current and nona.

Bltkmt: thanks
    Biker1: glad to be of service!
    Ledicted:thanks

Jsholli:Yes, basics can be up to 700ma

Gopajti: Nice pics!!

Mr.lumen: Basically you paypal $40 to my email address on the first post and in the notes let me know what you want and ideally your cpfm name so I can tie things up. Likely posting date will be next Sunday.

Xflash got it!

All: will be back making up & posting from this Tuesday. Will send out in order of payments. Thanks for your patience !
    Worlds smallest Li-ion charger with Display for sale: http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?t=240304
    Solar Li-ion chargers for sale: http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/sho...d.php?t=229002

Enlightened

thanks appreciate it. money being sent now! looking forward to seeing the charger in action.

Quote Originally Posted by cottonpickers View Post
    Draven451: high current chargers are basically ready to sell. I have some minor work on the case, but that will be ready by the time I make up the first ones. Price is $50 for a 500/1000 and $55 for a 500/700/1200. (or 500/700/1000) Price may change a little when I redo the sales thread but nothing major.

Archimedes, j00cantseeme: Thanks!

Doc: got it tx.

Infinus: see above for currents. Termination current should be between about 20ma and 40ma depending on charging setting. When I've cleared orders I can graph and list it for the high current and nona.

Bltkmt: thanks
    Biker1: glad to be of service!
    Ledicted:thanks

Jsholli:Yes, basics can be up to 700ma

Gopajti: Nice pics!!

Mr.lumen: Basically you paypal $40 to my email address on the first post and in the notes let me know what you want and ideally your cpfm name so I can tie things up. Likely posting date will be next Sunday.

Xflash got it!

All: will be back making up & posting from this Tuesday. Will send out in order of payments. Thanks for your patience !

Enlightened

money sent! so approximately how long should i be expecting to wait for the charger? thanks again.

Enlightened

im sorry my paypal name is liteupdanite i forgot to include my cpfm name in the notes like an idiot. my apologies.

Flashaholic

I'll take a high current charger 500/700/1200 with extra long mag leads. Can you also double up the magnets on the leads? Last time I had a magnet that seemed a bit weakened from the soldering I'm guessing. I'd like a firm magnetic grip.

I threw in 5 extra bucks for the custom lead request, not to mention it's worth it for your work. Any recommendations on a case to put it in to travel with?

Unenlightened

Hi David,

Can the 500/700/1200 high current charger be used with a 1A wall wart at the 1200 setting?

Flashaholic

PayPal payment sent as instructed in your PM. Thanks David.

Flashaholic

Quote Originally Posted by nullmodem View Post
    Hi David,

Can the 500/700/1200 high current charger be used with a 1A wall wart at the 1200 setting?
    I'm assuming it just won't get 1200 mA. It'll probably pull what it can from the power supply.

I plan on using mine with a USB 3.0 slot, I believe it should be able to fully power it.

Enlightened

So if I PayPal you $50 for the 500/1000 version, with my cpf name and the version, you'll send it to me USPS? Is there a shipping charge with that or a flat $50? Really like these, need/want one badly!

Gopajti,

Very cool pics!
    "Light up the Darkness"

Mr Lumen:Assuming its posted on the 27th, you should get it 10 days later, so likely 7th Mayish. NP on the paypal names, but thanks for letting me know.

Infinus: I'll make sure the mags are strong. Tx
    NullModem: Likely it will charge at its max current but may overheat the wallwart. If you prefer me to set it to 500/1000/1200 I can. [For anyone else thinking of alternative settings on the high current, Any combo of between 500-1200 is OK.

Doc: Your Nona just hit the 'box and is on its way
    Worlds smallest Li-ion charger with Display for sale: http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?t=240304
    Solar Li-ion chargers for sale: http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/sho...d.php?t=229002

Enlightened

assuming whats posted? my payment has been sent already so what needs to be posted? sorry lol
    Mr Lumen:Assuming its posted on the 27th, you should get it 10 days later, so likely 7th Mayish. NP on the paypal names, but thanks for letting me know.

Infinus: I'll make sure the mags are strong. Tx
    NullModem: Likely it will charge at its max current but may overheat the wallwart. If you prefer me to set it to 500/1000/1200 I can. [For anyone else thinking of alternative settings on the high current, Any combo of between 500-1200 is OK.

Doc: Your Nona just hit the 'box and is on its way

Unenlightened

That nonacharger looks so good that you actually made a lurker get a CPF account just to buy one!

Can you let me know in sterling what the cost is for one delivered. I live in London.

For 500/700/1200
    Thanks

Unenlightened

Quote Originally Posted by infinus View Post
    Any recommendations on a case to put it in to travel with
    I bought the Pelican 1010 case to keep my charger, wallwart and 6" cord in. (4 7/16 X 2 15/16 X 1 11/16 inside)
    Last edited by icestud; 04-17-2012 at 04:28 AM.

Mr Lumen.: I mean, assuming I get it built and put it in the postbox on 27th.(I'm working through the orders in turn and think thats likely when yours will go out -maybe a bit earlier) I do have a 100/700 already built that can go out tomorrow if you need it more urgently and you don't mind the extra 10ma on the lower end.

JRWalker:Thanks! I can do the Nona for 35 incl. postage (posting likely 27th)
    Last edited by cottonpickers; 04-16-2012 at 03:18 PM. Reason: Its Nona -not Nano - doh!

Flashaholic

Quote Originally Posted by icestud View Post
    I bought the Pelican 1010 case to keep my charger, wallwart and 6" cord in. (4 7/16 X 2 15/16 X 1 11/16 inside)
    Cottonpickers, will those internal dimensions house the high current charger? Which charger do you have icestud?