Innovative and high-quality Rofis flashlight
Page 28 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast
    UK - originally in Devon (south west UK where its pretty slow and laid back)

Default Re: --> FS: Cottonpickers Chargers incl. Worlds smallest Li-ion charger with display

aimexplode: I'm sorry. Unfortunately I don't think I (or the wire shop that makes them up for me) can get them 100% reliable. This is the main reason I supply the crocs which have never failed. But like me, you probably prefer the smaller mag leads. I now do also send out a spare mag lead. PM me yourr address and I'll gladly post you a spare couple of mags and a croc set.
    Worlds smallest Li-ion charger with Display for sale: http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?t=240304
    Solar Li-ion chargers for sale: http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/sho...d.php?t=229002

Enlightened

Default Re: --> FS: Cottonpickers Chargers incl. Worlds smallest Li-ion charger with display

Quote Originally Posted by cottonpickers View Post
    aimexplode: I'm sorry. Unfortunately I don't think I (or the wire shop that makes them up for me) can get them 100% reliable. This is the main reason I supply the crocs which have never failed. But like me, you probably prefer the smaller mag leads. I now do also send out a spare mag lead. PM me yourr address and I'll gladly post you a spare couple of mags and a croc set.
    Wow, I did not expect this.. THANKS!! pm sent, please tell me if you've received it, I've had problems with PM's recently.
    Last edited by aimxplode; 02-25-2012 at 03:25 PM.

Unenlightened

I would like two of the triple current chargers with the default current settings.

PP for $100 sent.

Thanks.

Brad

Mohan: OK here's the pic and graph of the "All New" ;-) 500/1200 charger! which officially now goes on sale for $50

Its the lower one, shown next to a triple to show the slightly larger size. Here's the charging graph:

As you can see it struggles to hold the CC phase, but does the CV nicely and terminates with a pretty full cell.

There aren't many high current USB Li-ion chargers around to compare. When I look at the graph that HKJ did for the 4sevens 1000ma USB charger mine is holding the high current much longer. (4 Sevens on USB at the 1amp setting drops to 500ma in about 15minutes and continues to fall whilst cottonpickers is is holding 1000ma for an hour.

Consequently it charges over an hour quicker if you let it complete to the end (which also charges more fully than the 4sevens due to its lower termination current), or if you were to stop this charger at the current that the 4sevens unit stops at its about twice as quick. (which sort of makes sense if this is holding 1000ma)

All in all not too shabby!

Aimexplode: Got it! (and they are in the post)

Texas: I'm on it!

FFEM: Its in the post
    Last edited by cottonpickers; 02-26-2012 at 03:06 PM.
    Worlds smallest Li-ion charger with Display for sale: http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?t=240304
    Solar Li-ion chargers for sale: http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/sho...d.php?t=229002

Good news regarding high amp charger

Can I send payment of 80 for

edit: payment sent via PP

a) Tripple current charger - 100ma, 480ma and 700ma
    b) Basic no display 100ma
    c) Basic no display 400ma
    D) high amp charger 500/1200

Mohan
    Last edited by Mohanjude; 02-26-2012 at 09:02 PM.

Flashaholic

Hi Cotton,

Payment sent for four(4) double current chargers (90ma and 400ma would be fine). Will be posting on your other thread for foldable solar panels so please advise if additional postage is required for multiple items.

ID # 1E621496788603407

Have a good night.

Cheers,
    Chris

Flashaholic

...sorry double tap..

Mohanjude:I'm on
    H-nu: I'm on it & PM coming shortly
    Texas: Its in the post :thumbup:

cottonpickers Mohanjude:I'm on

You probably seen payment already via paypal...
    Last edited by Mohanjude; 02-27-2012 at 12:17 AM.

Double post but hey here is a message anyway - Let me know when it goes out

Mohanjude: Its in the 'box along with the high amp car adapter
    H-nu: Yours is up next - but likely will have to go out Wed. hope thats OK.

On the double chargers, is the switch labeled so you can tell what setting you are in?

Flashaholic

That's awesome service Cotton! Thanks for the heads up!

Cheers mate!

Unenlightened

Mohanjude:I'm on
    H-nu: I'm on it & PM coming shortly
    Texas: Its in the post :thumbup:
    Thanks for the quick shipping!

Flashaholic

Just got my 3, 90ma LED chargers

each with
    1 set mag leads
    spare set mag leads
    spare set alligator leads

and surprise bonus items
    ( 3 car adapters)

YOU ROCK !!!!

Oh and by the way I also got my replacement basic 90ma charger for the one I got
    when I ordered my Lummi Wee, and it didn't last very long. Thanks again for that as well !
    Last edited by 127.0.0.1; 02-28-2012 at 09:08 AM.

Unenlightened

Is the 8 (or 9) level charger expected to be available any time soon?

Unenlightened

Cottonpickers,

Charger arrived today. Works Great, thanks for the extras.

Mohanjude: Its in the 'box along with the high amp car adapter
    Got the chargers - thank you for excellent work

Mohan

bltkmt: Yes I label the switch so you know what setting you are on.

Mirrored: Well, I collected a nice 3D printer today which is going to allow me to case up the 9 way charger and let me do some nice stuff. So I think its still a few weeks off, but I have all the parts and the printer. The case was the issue, and now thats almost resolved. If anyone wants anything 3D printed btw, I'd be glad to help out.

H-Nu: Its in the post sorry for the late posting!

Unenlightened

Hi! I would like one triple current charger, 90/480/700 mAh

PP payment sent ID # 5KL49375D14127453

Thank you!

Flashaholic

Hi, for for:
    1x Double current setting Smallest Charger in the World with Display and upgraded IC with
    - 1 set of mags and 1 one set of crocs
    - righty-version
    - current settings: 90mA, 300mA
    Transactioncode: 3FB527605L0180335

krez: Its in the 'box
    The Driver: Thanks for adding the 'Rightie' note in paypal - caught it just in time. Its also in the post

Unenlightened

Hi,

Paypal sent for:
    1x Double current setting Smallest Charger in the World with Display and upgraded IC with
    - 2 sets of leads
    - lefty
    - current settings: 450mA, 700mA
    TransactionCode : # 6BY5063360723161V

I would like a "Double current setting Smallest Charger in the World with Display and upgraded IC ; choice of 2 current settings and 2 sets of leads (crocs and mags) $40"

Edit: Please change to 100mA and 480mA

Paypal incoming.
    Last edited by crizyal; 03-03-2012 at 08:22 PM.
    Sent from my IChip Bio Implant...

Enlightened

Two spare magnet leads, a set of croc leads, and an extra little goodie, a bright keychain light, arrived today, thanks David!!

Also, the solder on the magnet leads look extra thick
    Last edited by aimxplode; 03-03-2012 at 06:36 PM.

Unenlightened

David

I have a question about the charger the finally arrived this week past.

the voltage indicator is fine BUT that is about all it never rises. it appears the charger is not charging.

I have tried numerous batteries - both unprotected and unprotected cells.

the voltage just slowly drops. the little indicator light never goes out.

I have tried plugging into my computer, into a wall powered USB mount and the 12volt adapter you sent.

I have tried all three power settings with different capacity batteries to no avail.

I have never had the leads touch under power and I have never reversed the polarity.

the unit gets warm but that is about all.

Am I doing something wrong? Do you have any suggestions?

I hope there is a simple solution

Thanks

Walter Roettinger

Last edited by crizyal; 03-03-2012 at 08:23 PM.
    Sent from my IChip Bio Implant...

Walter: Oh dear. That is not a good sign :-( I’m so sorry - if the voltage never rises, then its faulty. I do check all chargers before they go out to ensure all currents are correct, but either I didn’t check long enough or something happened between me checking and you getting it (perhaps a dry solder joint)

I can obviously do a refund, or I can make a replacement today and get it sent out first thing on Monday morning via Airsure (Tracked, and importantly prioritised) It says it aims to get there in 6 days.

Again Walter, I’m really am sorry about this – I know I’d hate it if I ordered a charger and when it finally arrived it didn’t even work.

Let me know which you prefer.

Unenlightened

Hi Cottonpickers,

I just bought one of your chargers from a member in conjunction with a 38DD and I'm just wondering if I'm doing anything wrong with it. When I connect the terminals to a battery when there is no power I get an accurate reading, however when I provide power to the charger it immediately goes straight up to 4.16v. This despite the fact that most of the cells were only at about 3.8v when I put them in. If I leave it for quite a long time the batteries will get to around 4.3-4.5 but the light stays on. Also when I attempted to test the voltage of one cell (appeared to have been over-discharged by the last owner) I didn't get a reading, however my multimeter showed a voltage of 3.25, which I thought was within the measuring capacity of the charger. I'm not sure if the previous owner altered the charger at all but I also don't see the different mah options (the pins themselves are on the furtherest negative side, with the leads plugging into them) the other side of the charger says 400mah. I'm using a iphone wall charger's usb port.

Thank you in advance for any assistance you can offer.

I have trouble with mine charging at times and it usually clears up when I make sure I have strong contact between the magnets and battery terminals.

You may want to clean the surfaces and assure good contact before giving up on the charger.
    コイン矢の如し