Battery Junction
Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast
    Flashaholic

Exclamation FOR SALE: Tritium Cubes and a Key chain US

Announcement

I am a full time student and have a job it is hard to balance out the time to work on these key chains and cubes but I try my best, please remember that these are hand sanded and polished so there is alot of time involved. If I mess up or don't get to you in a timely manner PM me. DON'T spam me with PMs that will bog me down and make me go slower.

Big thanks to B@rt he fixed the title!!

Waiting on the tritium to arrive!!!

If I have your color in stock I will make and ship it if not you will have to pay up front and wait till I order more tritium

HERE ARE TEE PICS!!!!!!
    Click for full size!
    MORE COLORS!!!!
    White, Purple, Ice Blue, Green, Orange, Yellow, and Red

Ice Blue, Purple(Blue), Green, Orange

This is just a cool effect

Two green in One!!!!!

OK THE MEGA CUBE FOR SGT. LED IS HERE!!!! Its done all it needs is some more polishing but I went ahead and took some pictures and here they are.

Click for bigger pictures!!!!!

Big green for ap5770 Looks random for the sides and corners

But...

Turn it on its top or bottom and it looks like the star of david with a tritium sphere in the middle !!!!

New Keychain Design Click for big pic $75

NEW SAMPLE BAR LOL
    Not really a sample price ($280) but it has every color in it including PINK!! Colors are arranged in order according to the color spectrum except white its just stuck on the end 4.5 x 1.5 x 1 in. made with 23mm vials.

NEW GLOW STICK

Here is a glow stick made out of resin and a 1 inch acrylic tube they are not perfect during the curing process they make bubbles on the inside of the tube but that does not affect the way they glow they are approximately 5 1/5 inches long and are made with the V10 glow powder from Glow Inc.

Description
    What I have for sale is 23mm tritium vile in it. Each cube and key chain is hand made, sanded, and buffed to a clear near perfect shine (needless to say there is alot of elbow grease in these). So it stands to reason that no cube is a perfect cube nor are any two cubes alike same goes for the key chain. These cubes are very hard and durable. There is no chance that your tritium vial will ever break due to normal use. I have dropped them numerous times and the tritium Has not broken in them. I have heard that the Nite key chains are not that good when it comes to protecting the tritium inside. No need to worry about that with my product. (it may break if you hit it with a hammer tho I wouldn't try )

Size comparison
    Here they are buy my keys and phone.

By a 9v battery.

Now for the unbelievable PRICES:

A small 5mm cube - $15 USD

Green 23mm Key Chain - $30 USD

Orange 23mm Key Chain - $30 USD

Ice Blue 23mm Key Chain - $30 USD

Purple(Blue) 23mm Key Chain - $30 USD

Red 23mm Key Chain - $30 USD

Yellow 23mm Key Chain - $30 USD

White (White)23mm Key Chain - $30 USD

Shipping per order will be $3 USD no matter how many you buy.

ADD $2 USD for insurance ONLY IN THE US.
    Shipping out of country will be $5 USD.

I can change the finish of any product to frosted or clear at request!!! (Just post or PM me.)

I will try to update this page as soon as I get a order so there will be no question on what is left.

Ordering:

As for ordering sense I am not making these constantly I will please ask you to PM me and I will give you the PayPal address to send your order to.
    There is more to come just be patient.

Payment:

When you send a PayPal payment include your CPF name AND what you are ordering in the optional message.

Also by buying you agree that the seller is not held responsible for lost or undelivered mail and does not offer a refund in that case.

If you want to see more of my pictures go to http://s713.photobucket.com/albums/ww133/iknitsteel/ and look at my albums.

All pictures were taken with a Sony Alpha 350.(14.2 MegaPixels)
    No photo editing software was used to modify these pictures in any way!(Just long exposure time.)

If you have any question at all just post and I will give my best answer!!!

Thanks Everyone,
    Justin
    Last edited by iknitsteel; 09-05-2010 at 10:56 PM.

Default Re: FOR SALE: Tritium Cubes and a Key chain US

Look tritium dice!!!

Cool,...
    Got rid of the shelf queens, all my lights are users now...

+1

Those cubes ARE cool! If I get some money in my pp account, I might be game for a blue one.
    MY LIGHTS!
    100% CPFMP Satisfaction Record

Flashaholic

Glad to see that people like them and I thought about the dice thing for each dot to glow that would be some expensive dice

Enlightened

Not that difficult to make the dots glow... Paint the dice black. and then counter sink tiny holes just like dice, polish them out. voila, you have chance cubes .

By the way sir, i will take the two green cubes and one blue.

A cube - $13 USD times 3 plus shipping.

$39 + $3 = $42

unfortunately i cant PM yet.

(ETA i can PM now)

leo
    Last edited by ap5770; 05-31-2009 at 05:28 PM.

Flashaholic

ap5770 I sent you a PM with my paypal Thanks

Justin

Hi Justin,
    I would like 1 Blue Cube!!
    Please PM me Payment info..

Flashaholic

Uriah I sent you a PM with my paypal info

Thanks,
    Justin

Enlightened

Hi Justin,
    (Unique Transaction ID #60X97383K9011373E)

Flashaholic

Uriah and ap5770 recieved payment and will ship them tomorrow (Monday)

Enlightened

Talking Re: FOR SALE: Tritium Cubes and a Key chain US *UPDATED 5-4-09* NEW PICS!

Items received.... love them. remind me of a souvenir one would get at the los alamos labs.

Thanks iknitsteel

Enlightened

Default Re: FOR SALE: Tritium Cubes and a Key chain US *UPDATED 5-4-09* NEW PICS!

forgot to add,

is the keychain still available?

thanks

Default Re: FOR SALE: Tritium Cubes and a Key chain US *UPDATED 5-4-09* NEW PICS!

Could you take a pic(s) of a keychain size next to some actualy keys or batteries of something? I'd love to get a size comparison.
    These look awesome, by the way, I might treat myself for my birthday soon.
    "Well, just who do you think you are, honey? Zaphod Beeblebrox or something?"
    "Count the heads," said Zaphod in a low rasp."
    -THHGTTG

Flashaholic

ap5770 Glad to hear that you like them and thank you for the compliment. The Blue key chain is not available but I just got news from the local buyer and good news to for you the Green key chain is available see first post for details.

Omega Man you have your size comparisons just took some pictures hope this helps. And thanks for the compliment.

Justin
    Last edited by iknitsteel; 06-04-2009 at 08:50 PM.

Thanks for the pics Justin, that definitely helps.
    "Well, just who do you think you are, honey? Zaphod Beeblebrox or something?"
    "Count the heads," said Zaphod in a low rasp."
    -THHGTTG

I will take the keychain. PM incoming.

Edit: PP sent! Thanks...

JM-99

Flashaholic

Jumpmaster your order will be shipped today

Flashaholic

BUMP

Enlightened

Default Re: FOR SALE: Tritium Cubes and a Key chain US **UPDATED** More keychains and Pics

I'll take the clear green key chain. PM incoming.

Default Re: FOR SALE: Tritium Cubes and a Key chain US **UPDATED** More keychains and Pics

Quote Originally Posted by iknitsteel View Post
    Thinking about making mini key chains out of 5mm trits next tell me what you think!

I think 23mm trits in a tiny cylindrical form will be nice. I'm thinking something slimmer than the nite glow ring, but sufficiently thick enough not to compromise on strength will be nice.

Flashaholic

I am working on different designs now I just need the money to do it and order all the materials needed. I am working on a cylindrical design also its making the molds that is the hardest. Like I said before there is more to come just wait I can only get better.
    Last edited by iknitsteel; 06-30-2009 at 01:17 PM.

Flashaholic*

I'll take a green clear keychain. PM on the way.

Thanks,
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by iknitsteel View Post
    I am working on different designs now I just need the money to do it and order all the materials needed. I am working on a cylindrical design also its making the molds that is the hardest. Like I said before there is more to come just wait I can only get better.
    I must say, i really like the new design, they are getter better no doubt. The design doesn't have to be cylindrical if it's too difficult, even a flat base is fine, similar to pendants with a flat back. Because I carry mine on a keychain i like it to be really small. I used the Nite Glowring before and changed over to the Merkava DIY II due to its smaller profile. But if there is something similar, even if it's a bit bigger, i think it will be nice due to the molded design. Being clear is a nicer than the ones by Nite, which tends to be dimmer due to the loss of light through the coloured casing, thanks

Flashaholic

Ill take the frosted one and the pair of cubes.
    Last edited by LUCA BRAZZI; 07-01-2009 at 05:00 AM.

Flashaholic

mirek and mikeyx I have received your payment and your order will go out tomorrow
    Last edited by iknitsteel; 07-01-2009 at 09:43 AM.

Flashaholic

Quote Originally Posted by Haz View Post
    I must say, i really like the new design, they are getter better no doubt. The design doesn't have to be cylindrical if it's too difficult, even a flat base is fine, similar to pendants with a flat back. Because I carry mine on a keychain i like it to be really small. I used the Nite Glowring before and changed over to the Merkava DIY II due to its smaller profile. But if there is something similar, even if it's a bit bigger, i think it will be nice due to the molded design. Being clear is a nicer than the ones by Nite, which tends to be dimmer due to the loss of light through the coloured casing, thanks
    Yes if i made a cylindrical design it may have a flat back it all depends on how the resin does with the mold. As of right now I can only do the square key chains maybe in the future I will have some round ones. I have to get the financial backing to do all the things I want to do

Flashaholic

LUCA BRAZZI I have received your payment any they will ship Friday
    Last edited by iknitsteel; 07-01-2009 at 10:10 AM.

Flashaholic

Justin,

I'm interested in a green 23mm key chain, clear. When will you have more made?

Thanks.

Flashaholic

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Vapor View Post
    Justin,

I'm interested in a green 23mm key chain, clear. When will you have more made?

Thanks.
    I am going to order more tritium in the next few days. So after it gets here it will take about a week for me to get some finished so it all depends on how long shipping takes. (which has ben almost three weeks in the past )Sorry for the rough estimate but its all I got. I still have a blue key chain tho.