Fenix Outfitters

Default Jeers to Atomic Chicken.

Per my communication with Greta, I recommend AtomicChicken for the Hall of Shame. (Greta, I hope you don't mind that I copy/pasted part of this from the Hall of Shame to the Jeers section. If it is a problem, please let me know and I will fix it.)

I never did receive the Aviatrix that I paid him for back in 2007, never received a refund, and I know there are others who paid him as well and never received their Aviatrixes or refunds either.

I had excellent interaction with AC, and he has made some outstanding and landmark contributions to CPF. I am somewhat hesitant to recommend him since I believe he had some unfortunate extenuating circumstances in his life, and he had a sterling reputation before his life went downhill. I have even emailed him telling him that I really don't care about the money so much as hearing from him if he and his family are ok or not.

However, unintentional or otherwise, he ripped me off as well as many other CPF'ers. Perhaps some of them will chime in also.
    Last edited by socom1970; 09-06-2009 at 08:57 AM.
    "Be still and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10

Flashaholic*

Default Re: Jeers to Atomic Chicken.

Quote Originally Posted by socom1970 View Post
    I am somewhat hesitant to recommend him since I believe he had some unfortunate extenuating circumstances in his life,
    His problems were self made. He had money to buy new guns on Sig forum, but not to refund CPF members. He still owes a lot of people on here money.
    Last edited by ampdude; 09-27-2009 at 11:32 PM.
    ampdude