• CPFMarketPlace is now a read-only archive for reference. New registrations and creating new posts and threads have been disabled.
• The Manufacturer's and Dealer's Corners have been moved to the Commercial Corner on CandlePowerForums.com.
• Want To Sell (WTS) and other sales threads will now be listed at The CPF Mall
• Want To Buy (WTB) and Want To Trade (WTT) will be listed in a specific forum in the General MarketPlace on CandlePowerForums.com.
• Additional information regarding these changes can be found in the Administrative Announcements forum on CandlePowerForums.com.
    Flashaholic
    Soutwest MI - Contact me if you're close.

Buttrock WTB-Slightly non-working/completely non-working/etc. Fenix heads (LxD, P2D, P3D, etc)

Thread title says it all - I am doing some work with the Fenix heads, circuits, etc. I am looking for those which might be out of warranty for whatever reason (i.e. you removed the head and fried something) or whatever reason. If you are wondering why, you don't need to look any further then this post:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...d.php?t=169471 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, those under warranty which don't want to wait 2-3 weeks for their warranty repair. I can pay you enough for your flaky head to not require much out of pocket to buy a completely new head from FS where many are ~$32 shipped worldwide.

Shoot me a PM, and let's see where this goes - I can't accept every light out there, but I am interested to do some work on those which aren't 100% in the first place, that way if I end up destroying it more in my adventures, I'm not out $32 - but something a little less.

On the other hand, using this method - if you have killed your head for whatever reason...you can get a new head, complete with warranty - it's a win/win situation for all. You give me your out of warranty head, I give you cash to help you buy a new head from FS - and you get a warranty on your new head.

Price on my end will be determined from the condition of the outside of the light as well as the circuit - any way you look at it, it is worth your while...it takes that flaky or ruined head and uses it as a trade in for a brand new head - kinda like a car dealership.

If anything is unclear - please feel free to post in this thread or shoot me an email and I will try to answer the best I can - once I am done buying heads I will post up here that the buying option is closed for the meantime.

Thanks for looking and all of your time and consideration.

I look forward to buying your broken or otherwise flaky lights...cheers!
    Last edited by wintermute; 07-20-2007 at 09:04 PM.

Flashaholic

Default Re: WTB-Slightly non-working/completely non-working/etc. Fenix heads (LxD, P2D, P3D,

Wow - Fenix must be Amazing - I can't find a single person with a broken unit. This is nuts!

Flashaholic

Default Re: WTB-Slightly non-working/completely non-working/etc. Fenix heads (LxD, P2D, P3D,

Wow - bumping myself just in case. Fenix is an amazing company. No broken lights!!

Enlightened

Wintermute, check your PM's. I have a fried L1Dce and another item.

discoverEDC

Wintermute, you have a pm !
    sig line removed to help search function...