* Shock resistant (G-SHOCK)
* 200M Water Resistant
* Electro-luminescent backlight Afterglow
* World time: 27 time zones (40 cities), city code display, daylight saving on/off
* Memory function: Memory capacity: Up to 30 sets of data, each set including: Name (8 characters) and telephone number (12 digits) Other: Auto-sort
* 1/100-second stopwatch Measuring capacity: 59'59.99" Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
* Regular timekeeping: Hour, minutes, seconds, pm, month, date, day
* 12/24-hour formats
* Auto-calendar pre-programmed to year 2039
* Auto display
* Daily alarm
* Hourly time signal
* Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
* Stainless Steel Back
* Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR2016
The coolest feature about this watch is that you can toggle between two different time zones (Time 1/Time 2) by holding down the bottom right button. The display even retains all day/date/year information for each time zone. This is a great feature for traveling and why I originally purchased this watch. I just never got around to wearing it.
I am asking $55 shipped in the CONUS. Paypal preferred. Now $50 shipped in CONUS. Reduced further to $45 shipped in CONUS.
Last edited by Bucky; 03-05-2007 at 03:26 AM.
Reason: Second watch sold